Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
British Berkfield SS2 Water Filter Systems
23 January 2013, 16:26, (This post was last modified: 23 January 2013, 16:28 by BeardyMan.)
British Berkfield SS2 Water Filter Systems
I'm now taking orders for the British Berkfield SS2 Water Filter Systems.

They are these things here (for those that don't know)
http://www.safariquip.co.uk/all-categori...er-filter/

£99.99

Any interest?

The filters http://www.safariquip.co.uk/all-categori...yl-candle/

Will be £15 each, or £25 for 2

Big Grin
23 January 2013, 19:03,
RE: British Berkfield SS2 Water Filter Systems
How much for the four candle model?
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
23 January 2013, 19:15,
Four Candles?? or "Fork Handles"?Big GrinTongueBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
23 January 2013, 19:28, (This post was last modified: 23 January 2013, 20:04 by BeardyMan.)
(23 January 2013, 19:03)Skean Dhude Wrote: How much for the four candle model?

The SS4 with 4 candle filters is £124.99

To be honest I'll probably stick to stocking the SS4, as you can use it with any amount of candles (2 are recommended, the other 2 holes are plugged, then you have 2 filters spare)

We only use water from the Berkey, I use 2 filters at a time and we always have water in it. Top it up before you go to bed and the bottom is full by the morning. That includes water for the cat and the dog all day too.

The ones above aren't the ATC filters, the contact sent me the wrong prices.

I've got the price list from New Millenium Concepts Ltd who make the the actual Berkey systems and the black filters. They're more expensive, but better than the candle ones. Plus I've not had the best dealings with the supplier of the British Berkefield products over here. So, hold on to this one for a moment chaps, let me get the postage sorted out from the states and I'll update the website with the proper prices and estimated delivery times.