Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nuclear War
24 January 2013, 15:32,
RE: Nuclear War
For what its worth...remote viewers say...north korea will have a nuclear accident this will start a nuclear war ......ww3...and worldwide destruction...billions will die
24 January 2013, 15:36,
(24 January 2013, 15:32)Straight Shooter Wrote: For what its worth...remote viewers say...north korea will have a nuclear accident this will start a nuclear war ......ww3...and worldwide destruction...billions will die

NK are not very good at it, i think all their tests were unsuccessful, i think the last one was a complete fiasco, so yes, its quite possible there could be a nuclear accident, their main focus seems to be on the US !
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 January 2013, 15:39,
I'd bet my life those remote viewers are wrong.

NK does have nukes though, but only a handful of operational warheads and a miniscule capacity to produce more. And their rocketry development is still not exactly at the standards of the major powers.

The UK, on other hand, has (depending on sources) around 300 warheads with the capacity to manufacture almost another 20,000 if required from plutonium reserves. Only the USA and Russia have similar capacities to "gear up".
24 January 2013, 15:52,
Just 1 in a suitcase will do the job....then the big boys will dive straight in