Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New world order or same old s*%t??
24 January 2013, 18:33,
RE: New world order or same old s*%t??
No argument there. Getting caught in a city or major town is going to mean either join a gang early or go to ground and try and keep out of it. My thoughts would be to use this site to form links between those of us in rural/semi rural locations and those in urban areas. There are advantages to both in a collapse scenario. The urban/city dwellers will have more info and better opportunities to loot for supplies. Those in more rural location's a better chance for long term safety. Preppers should look at hooking up after a collapse to form collectives. Plan for joint survival by working out who can bug out to where. That will allow small bands of Preppers to form and pool resources and skills.
An old scout is full of rescource, that is he can find a way out of any difficulty or discomfort. (Lord Robert Baden Powell)
24 January 2013, 18:41,
(24 January 2013, 18:33)Northumbriman Wrote: No argument there. Getting caught in a city or major town is going to mean either join a gang early or go to ground and try and keep out of it. My thoughts would be to use this site to form links between those of us in rural/semi rural locations and those in urban areas. There are advantages to both in a collapse scenario. The urban/city dwellers will have more info and better opportunities to loot for supplies. Those in more rural location's a better chance for long term safety. Preppers should look at hooking up after a collapse to form collectives. Plan for joint survival by working out who can bug out to where. That will allow small bands of Preppers to form and pool resources and skills.

That has got its good points and its bad points. good that we can link up and help each other. bad if we dont meet face to face BEFORE TSHTF so that we KNOW who we can work with and more importantly those we cant( this is why i keep pushing the RV at the WG). so far i have only met 4 Preppers that i know i can trust..trouble is they are no where near me and the nearest is nearly 100 miles away.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 January 2013, 18:48,
Nothing - not even the pain of economic collapse - will generate the revolution in political thinking on a worldwide scale that the powers that be are so keen on. Nothing, that is, but a nuclear WW3. Or a staged alien invasion. My money's on the former.
24 January 2013, 19:02,
A Nuclear WW3 wont leave much (if anything) for TPTB to preside over, so may be better if we dont go that route !Big GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 January 2013, 19:03,
(24 January 2013, 18:48)cryingfreeman Wrote: Nothing - not even the pain of economic collapse - will generate the revolution in political thinking on a worldwide scale that the powers that be are so keen on. Nothing, that is, but a nuclear WW3. Or a staged alien invasion. My money's on the former.

Ww3 and alien invasion aside an economic and social collapse would cause the powers that b to make for their rat runs leaving the rest of us to fend for ourselves.
An old scout is full of rescource, that is he can find a way out of any difficulty or discomfort. (Lord Robert Baden Powell)
24 January 2013, 19:12,
(24 January 2013, 19:03)Northumbriman Wrote: an economic and social collapse would cause the powers that b to make for their rat runs leaving the rest of us to fend for ourselves.

Good, cant wait for it too happen!
24 January 2013, 19:46,
Its a question of minimum effort set against maximum force...in short..let the people sort themselves out...why waste limited resourses on the likes of us ...we will do it for free...whilst they enjoy the comforts of a bunker
24 January 2013, 19:51,
(24 January 2013, 19:46)Straight Shooter Wrote: Its a question of minimum effort set against maximum force...in short..let the people sort themselves out...why waste limited resourses on the likes of us ...we will do it for free...whilst they enjoy the comforts of a bunker

like i said before, if they go into the bunker, can someone PLEASE go and jamb the locks sos they cant get out again?Big Grin
24 January 2013, 20:04, (This post was last modified: 24 January 2013, 20:04 by Northumbriman.)
(24 January 2013, 19:51)bigpaul Wrote:
(24 January 2013, 19:46)Straight Shooter Wrote: Its a question of minimum effort set against maximum force...in short..let the people sort themselves out...why waste limited resourses on the likes of us ...we will do it for free...whilst they enjoy the comforts of a bunker

like i said before, if they go into the bunker, can someone PLEASE go and jamb the locks sos they cant get out again?Big Grin

Yep that would be the best way....
It would be worth the danger and hassle of a massive world collapse just to see the politicians run for it!!

(24 January 2013, 19:51)bigpaul Wrote:

Yep that would be the best way....
It would be worth the danger and hassle of a massive world collapse just to see the politicians run for it!!
24 January 2013, 21:51,
TPTB will not be adversely affected by any economic collapse, let's get that settled straight away. And a global nuclear war would be a minor inconvenience to them, given the nature of modern nuclear weapons and their delivery methods.

Look chaps, the plan is more or less openly admitted in a book called How The End Begins by Ron Rosenbaum. He's not even a conspiracy theorist; he is (from what I can deduce) a liberal New York Jew. He has interviewed generals, experts, strategists, etc from all over the world and has quietly, in an understated way, outlined the rationale for a nuclear war as a means to achieve all the key objectives of the power elite.