Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recommended purchases
31 October 2011, 01:38,
RE: Recommended purchases
i hear it's so easy to get shotguns, rilfes and hand guns with out a licence if you have money and know the right people no paper work needed puts you on a level playing field with the crooks, and police?
to win the war, you must be willing to die
31 October 2011, 11:07,
Not so much Plod. When they suspect someone has guns they descend on them from a great hight. 40 to 1 at 0400 and they will put your family in the line of fire without a concern. You are at a big disadvantage. The current method according to the papers for dealing with burglars is sharp things.

If I had an illegal weapon that I had acquired for survival purposes I would disassemble it, keep the legal parts in a box and hide, bury or whatever the illegal parts so they can be recovered and reasembled later. Don't keep them at home. Personally I would not advise this. I like to keep legal so getting a proper shotgun and firearms license is the way to go. OK you are on a list but this is the UK. There are so many KGB style lists now anyway.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
31 October 2011, 17:03,
I concur if I felt worrioed enough to try and obtain an illegal gun I would cache it far far away from my home until TSHTF and normal law and order failed, only then would I retrieve it. Sadly in the real world I know so few people personally I doubt if the opportunity would ever present its.
Equally I would be terrified to think I was being trapped in a sting by those souless immoral horrid creatures that make up todays police, Sigh .... gone are the days when they truly served the community, todays mob only serve their paymasters.

31 October 2011, 23:52,
not that i would break the law ? and i would not keep anything that could or cause harm to my family in my home.
but i do know that people in towns can get any gun they want and as a survivalist we must take this into account when thinking about threats your local little thug could have one under his bed or old jimmy from down the road who servied in the war could have one in his cubbard
the fact is any one could have them
to win the war, you must be willing to die
1 November 2011, 10:33,
NR,

Being law abiding in the UK now puts us at a disadvantage. However it may be worth cultivating some bad friends if you know them from work, school, etc. then when things start going downhill you can make an approach. I'm like you though, I don't know anyone.

GOS,

Only people you know and preferably only people you have dealt with in the past that you trust and even then be careful that you deal with just them and somewhere safe. Then when you get anything relocate it immediately.
Skean Dhude
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
1 November 2011, 12:59,
I have seen the plods visit the forums both openly and covertly and they are always seeking information on people, always looking for dodgy dealings, always trying to ingratiate themselves.
I know most of them are politisised and utterly immoral putting their pay from their political masters way ahead of the community they are supposed to serve. They are utterly terrified of taking on ethnic gangs, islamic extremist gangs etc but would take great joy and pleasure in being able to take an unregistred gun off a normally law abidding citizen simply wishing to take steps to protect their families. Its far easier to nail a generally good person with honourable intentions than it is to nail an IRA man, Muslim hate monger or ethnic gangster. We cant afford to put ourselves into a position where the British Stasi can destroy all of your preps because you felt worried enough to arm yourself. We have to make do and stay within the law with batons, bows, air carbines, knives, sticks and our brains until at least L & O collapses. Never underestimate just how low a cop will go in order to make an easy collar.

8 December 2011, 00:01,
a shotgun is excellent for most of all needs but a .22 rimfire will always put food on the table as long as u shoot straight u can just join a target shooting club and work from there practice is the key anyway you can get a semi auto the older ones are cheaper than u think and ammo quite reasonable and the licence is the same price just a little more paper work

b/d
8 December 2011, 11:35,
(1 November 2011, 12:59)NorthernRaider Wrote: We cant afford to put ourselves into a position where the British Stasi can destroy all of your preps because you felt worried enough to arm yourself. We have to make do and stay within the law with batons, bows, air carbines, knives, sticks and our brains until at least L & O collapses. Never underestimate just how low a cop will go in order to make an easy collar.
couldn't agree more NR, we dont see a cop around here from one year to another then all of a sudden they come down mob handed, took the dog for a walk and was coming back past some flats and found 2 patrol cars and a police land rover parked outside the flats, neighbour said it was for a couple of lads in the flats who were smoking "wacky baccy" but i dont believe that as it is a bit overkill for "personal use", will see if i can find out more from my friend who lives in the ground floor flat.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 December 2011, 11:48,
That is Plod now. The enforcers of our political masters will. Crimes against the state are more likely to get prison than assaults, burglary etc. against citizens.

Thank you cutlery companies for sharp objects.
Skean Dhude
8 December 2011, 12:01,
"The law is an ass!" judge has just let off 4 somalian women who savagely attacked a white women in Leicester town centre crying "kill the white bitch", they got a suspended sentence!they could and should have got 5 years apiece. i quote from Leo Mckinstry writing in todays Daily Express: the reluctance to imprison these attackers is so indicitive of the supine, guilt-ridden mindset of our modern ruling classes, where cowardise is dressed up as cultural sensitivity and self loathing masquerades as tolerance-end quote. if this attack was done by white britons you can bet they would have got the 5 years and probably more. our whole establishment is politically motivated from top to bottom and no more so than the police and the courts. we are sleep walking into a police state.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.