Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
this is what pisses me off
29 January 2013, 11:24,
RE: this is what pisses me off
(29 January 2013, 11:17)bigpaul Wrote: we got involved with a homeless charity when we lived in Glastonbury, helped out where we could with clothes and stuff, i dont know if any were ex military they tended to keep very quiet about their backgrounds, a lot were on drink and drugs or had mental problems, if you were on Benefits in Glastonbury NONE of the private landlords would rent to JSA claimants, so they were all sleeping rough, in the 10 years we lived there we saw all the same old faces time after time, none of them were rehoused not even the ones with kids. eventually the "drop in centre" lost funding and closed and all the people we knew were forced out of the town by the Sheeple, i believe a lot of them have moved onto Wells and further afield( according to my contact who i saw last time i was there).

thats the same old story time and time again pal ,dont see many ex officers on the streets funny that!!!
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
29 January 2013, 11:38,
RE: this is what pisses me off
(29 January 2013, 11:24)Barneyboy Wrote: thats the same old story time and time again pal ,dont see many ex officers on the streets funny that!!!

yeah, well i think the officers CAN get help from SAFA( my late mother-in-law had some help in the latter days but then she was an officer), i dont think squaddies have anything like this. maybe NR or any other ex services can confirm this?
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.