Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rudy Reyes - Apocalypse Man part 1
27 January 2013, 19:22,
RE: Rudy Reyes - Apocalypse Man part 1
(27 January 2013, 19:04)Hex Wrote: well just finished watching it all.

so his advice is basically work your way into a city center, set up a camp, then leave and go on the road?

???Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 January 2013, 19:37,
why go back into the city dont get it???
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
27 January 2013, 19:39,
because apparently thats the best place to leave the city from Smile
Winter is coming
27 January 2013, 20:05,
Just watched it, if you follow his advice you are either dead, daft or about to be dead.

27 January 2013, 21:20,
i am with BP on this one....the last place i would head for is a city....gimme the wilds out the way places...thats what i prep for....i won,t be an easy target to pick off thankyou...but i did like the bit about the fire....set up some concrete blocks to hide it and some damp cardboard on top YEAH right!....as a further thought avoid mirrors on wall behind you ....spose you could black them out with damp cardboard though
28 January 2013, 12:59,
(27 January 2013, 21:20)Straight Shooter Wrote: i am with BP on this one....the last place i would head for is a city....gimme the wilds out the way places...thats what i prep for....i won,t be an easy target to pick off thankyou...but i did like the bit about the fire....set up some concrete blocks to hide it and some damp cardboard on top YEAH right!....as a further thought avoid mirrors on wall behind you ....spose you could black them out with damp cardboard though

once TSHTF i would get out of a city(not that i'd be seen in a city-dead or aliveBig Grin), get away from other people..FAST...other people will only cause you grief. shielding the fire makes sense, flame and smoke can be seen for miles.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
28 January 2013, 16:30, (This post was last modified: 28 January 2013, 16:31 by Prepper1.)
I think a lot of videos and prepper/survival stuff gives you the wrong advice for a reason.
IF you believe all the conspiracy stuff, they'd want all able bodied people rounded up asap.
They want as few independent people free thinkers roaming about as possible for whatever reason.

Plus hospitals, garages etc.. are of strategic military importance as are garages, malls etc...
and as such will be occupied or at least watched by military or some sort of defense system ( mines etc)

These places are to be avoided as is breaking into ANY secured property.

I think Rudy gives the advice from good intentions, but gets miss-guided by others hands...

If you want to know what to avoid post shtf, just ask any ex military whats of interest to them from a strategic military point of view in your bol area and then make plans to avoid said areas.

Don't forget one sniper can cover a vast area.
It doesn't take a whole platoon to suppress an area...
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
28 January 2013, 16:35,
(28 January 2013, 16:30)Prepper1 Wrote: I think a lot of videos and prepper/survival stuff gives you the wrong advice for a reason.
IF you believe all the conspiracy stuff, they'd want all able bodied people rounded up asap.
They want as few independent people free thinkers roaming about as possible for whatever reason.

well, i think you are right there, when TSHTF i think TPTB wants everyone locked up in their "rescue"/internment camps where they can keep an eye on them all! i know where all my "resourses" are located within a 15 mile radius and believe me NONE of it is anywhere near a city!