Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
now there's a BRITISH drone!
28 January 2013, 13:05,
RE: now there's a BRITISH drone!
Ok, I'm west of Kirkwall, though the idiot collective in Edinburgh had done it already.

Ignoring the mainstream news at the moment, well been banned from watching it by the missus after saying one of the newscasters on France24 was attractive.
Sodomi Non Sapiens.
28 January 2013, 15:07,
(28 January 2013, 13:05)Bucket Wrote: Ok, I'm west of Kirkwall, though the idiot collective in Edinburgh had done it already.

Ignoring the mainstream news at the moment, well been banned from watching it by the missus after saying one of the newscasters on France24 was attractive.

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
A major part of survival is invisibility.
28 January 2013, 18:21,
They are flying drones in the UK now. Only takes another terrorist incident and they will upgrade to weapons.

The on;y problem they have is we can have them too. No good for spotting other drones but you can certainly spot Plod approaching your hideout.

If they can't find you the drones can't nuke you.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
28 January 2013, 18:25,
i wonder if they have thermal imaging?
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
28 January 2013, 20:17,
(28 January 2013, 18:25)bigpaul Wrote: i wonder if they have thermal imaging?

Yep as Standard.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Ato...1_Predator
Sodomi Non Sapiens.
28 January 2013, 23:14,
Watching the a-team 2010movie a plane was shot down by 2 attack drones, first time I have seen them in the movies apart from terminator
29 January 2013, 09:50,
(28 January 2013, 20:17)Bucket Wrote:
(28 January 2013, 18:25)bigpaul Wrote: i wonder if they have thermal imaging?

Yep as Standard.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Ato...1_Predator

damn, thought so, going to be hard to evade them with this.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.