Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Headline story in Mail on Sunday ( I told ya so)
28 January 2013, 15:20,
RE: Headline story in Mail on Sunday ( I told ya so)
The great problem with this, is that we are leaving the cities so that immigrants can move in. This is tantamount to letting then takeover, surely this is wrong. The older Preppers here have worked for many years to build a Great Britain, it is completely wrong that successive Governments have allowed foreigners to occupy our cities and driven native peoples from their homes. It is time to take the cities back. The first thing to do is get out of Europe by voting UKIP. The next move would be to repatriate all foreingners. Britain for the Brits! Change our voting habits and encourage your friends to do the same. Kenneth Eames.
28 January 2013, 15:25,
Its not happening the government has said so.

Just look at all the programmes on tv escape to the country, location location, new life in the country i could go on and on with different programmes. Its been happening for years its only someone has put 2 and 2 together at last.
Failure is NOT an option
28 January 2013, 15:34,
i wouldnt live in a city if you paid me( and this is from someone who lived in a city for 43 years), yes OK they are being taken over by immigrants, well if they want to live there thats up to them, i take it we've all seen the reports of the "moslem patrol" ? if thats the shape of things to come i'm glad i'm out of it!Big Grin there will be a Civil War in this country before too long, the Moslems vs everyone else Angry(if your not with them your against them).
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
28 January 2013, 19:53,
(28 January 2013, 15:34)bigpaul Wrote: i wouldnt live in a city if you paid me( and this is from someone who lived in a city for 43 years), yes OK they are being taken over by immigrants, well if they want to live there thats up to them, i take it we've all seen the reports of the "moslem patrol" ? if thats the shape of things to come i'm glad i'm out of it!Big Grin there will be a Civil War in this country before too long, the Moslems vs everyone else Angry(if your not with them your against them).

I am against themAngry
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king