Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Headline story in Mail on Sunday ( I told ya so)
27 January 2013, 18:22,
RE: Headline story in Mail on Sunday ( I told ya so)
i went up to London in the 70s for a wedding, went out in the morning to get a paper in New Cross-talk about "spot the white face"- i expect its a 100 times worse now....never did like the place...its known in Biker circles as "shit city"!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 January 2013, 18:24,
(27 January 2013, 18:18)Straight Shooter Wrote: This is not a shock to me...a friend of mine went to london few weeks back..they were shocked by it the lack of whites in the space of 12 years....no wonder their getting out ,,so would i...but you got to wonder how they can afford the rents..how does that work?

Many people i know all used to work Manuel jobs and get paid decent money,me included.But now the immigrants have devalued the market and a lot of people are stuck on housing benefit and jsa because they cant afford the rent if they get a job.

New Cross=shithole
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
27 January 2013, 18:28,
(27 January 2013, 18:24)TheFalcon Wrote: Many people i know all used to work Manuel jobs and get paid decent money,me included.But now the immigrants have devalued the market and a lot of people are stuck on housing benefit and jsa because they cant afford the rent if they get a job.

New Cross=shithole

there are a lot of Liverpudlians in Ilfracombe, their all on the dole but they figure why be unemployed in Liverpool when they can be unemployed by the seaside? same i figure could apply to Londoners!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 January 2013, 18:35,
(27 January 2013, 18:28)bigpaul Wrote:
(27 January 2013, 18:24)TheFalcon Wrote: Many people i know all used to work Manuel jobs and get paid decent money,me included.But now the immigrants have devalued the market and a lot of people are stuck on housing benefit and jsa because they cant afford the rent if they get a job.

New Cross=shithole

there are a lot of Liverpudlians in Ilfracombe, their all on the dole but they figure why be unemployed in Liverpool when they can be unemployed by the seaside? same i figure could apply to Londoners!Big Grin

Very true im currently working on getting out of this god forsaken shitholeBig Grin
27 January 2013, 18:40,
(27 January 2013, 18:35)TheFalcon Wrote: there are a lot of Liverpudlians in Ilfracombe, their all on the dole but they figure why be unemployed in Liverpool when they can be unemployed by the seaside? same i figure could apply to Londoners!Big Grin

Very true im currently working on getting out of this god forsaken shitholeBig Grin
[/quote]

after your other post, i dont think you've got much to stop you Big Grin
27 January 2013, 18:43,
(27 January 2013, 18:40)bigpaul Wrote:
(27 January 2013, 18:35)TheFalcon Wrote: there are a lot of Liverpudlians in Ilfracombe, their all on the dole but they figure why be unemployed in Liverpool when they can be unemployed by the seaside? same i figure could apply to Londoners!Big Grin

after your other post, i dont think you've got much to stop you Big Grin
[/quote]

Im telling you mate you would not believe how much i hate this place, Need to get out for my own sanity
27 January 2013, 19:21,
(27 January 2013, 18:43)TheFalcon Wrote: Im telling you mate you would not believe how much i hate this place, Need to get out for my own sanity

i believe you, i believe you Big Grin i think i'd go NUTS in a place like that!
27 January 2013, 20:15,
I would be taking a seasonal summer job in a tourist spot,... that would give me 6 months to find somewhere better
A major part of survival is invisibility.
27 January 2013, 20:23,
(27 January 2013, 18:28)bigpaul Wrote: there are a lot of Liverpudlians in Ilfracombe, their all on the dole but they figure why be unemployed in Liverpool when they can be unemployed by the seaside? same i figure could apply to Londoners!Big Grin

One of my mates said Aberystwith in Wales is just like that, full of unemployable and unemployed Scousers and foreigners.

28 January 2013, 12:55,
you've got to sort of see their point.why be unemployed in some shit hole when you can go somewhere better and be unemployed Big Grin