Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tactiical belt plus all pouches, NEW , Free to good home
24 February 2013, 22:59,
RE: Tactiical belt plus all pouches, NEW , Free to good home
(24 February 2013, 22:57)RoadWarrior Wrote:
(24 February 2013, 22:49)NorthernRaider Wrote: I wont be hanging around the service station, just long enough to give the chap the gear and say hello, you know where I am and I'm home most of the time Smile my coffee is better than Costas. And regional RVs are defo your dept now cos you have not had the optimism kicked out of you yet ? Smile

not yet !! sounds mentally painfull mate, im just a newbie still ! Big Grin

Give it a few years and a few dozen broken promises and you will learn who the motivated are and who are not Smile

27 February 2013, 21:17,
Nope I am still optimistic too lol... I am up for some northern meets. As long as I get the car through the dreaded MOT this week!
An old scout is full of rescource, that is he can find a way out of any difficulty or discomfort. (Lord Robert Baden Powell)
27 February 2013, 21:42,
Good luck with that Smile Road warrior likes meet ups.

27 February 2013, 22:22,
Yeah got my fingers crossed big time on the MOT I hate this time of year
An old scout is full of rescource, that is he can find a way out of any difficulty or discomfort. (Lord Robert Baden Powell)
1 March 2013, 20:18,
(27 February 2013, 22:22)Northumbriman Wrote: Yeah got my fingers crossed big time on the MOT I hate this time of year

so did your motor pass the mot ??
1 March 2013, 21:02,
Not yet....its in for a service...you know the bit where they stand and look at it then make that sucking sound and shake their head....
1 March 2013, 21:23,
yes...hate garages for that same reason mate.