Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Sandy" victims STILL without heat, power or running water.
29 January 2013, 13:45,
"Sandy" victims STILL without heat, power or running water.
This so easily could happen here after an event! just think about it folks. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/25/san...tic-blast/
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 January 2013, 14:26,
RE: "Sandy" victims STILL without heat, power or running water.
The Americans really aren't very good at this sort of thing, are they?
Find a resilient place and way to live, then sit back and watch a momentous period in history unfold.
29 January 2013, 14:32,
(29 January 2013, 14:26)Tarrel Wrote: The Americans really aren't very good at this sort of thing, are they?

do you think our lot are any better? cos i dont!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 January 2013, 14:35,
Dunno. I guess we haven't really been tested for a while.
Find a resilient place and way to live, then sit back and watch a momentous period in history unfold.
29 January 2013, 16:06,
link would not open for me BP , but ....thats why we prep
29 January 2013, 16:08, (This post was last modified: 29 January 2013, 16:11 by bigpaul.)
(29 January 2013, 16:06)Straight Shooter Wrote: link would not open for me BP , but ....thats why we prep

no dont know what happened, but if you go on http://www.foxnews.com and use the search button it comes up.

funny, i just tried it and it comes up but as soon as i click the link it goes onto something else...hmmmh!!Big Grin
29 January 2013, 16:17,
But your classed as nutjob if you prep, would hate to go all winter without geating of some description