Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israel
31 January 2013, 16:09,
RE: Israel
(31 January 2013, 16:03)bigpaul Wrote: i'd be quite happy if they all bombed each other out of existence as long as we didnt get involved.

Israel, UN Member, UK Allie, Nuclear Warhead Club Member. I think we'll be involved.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
31 January 2013, 16:14,
(31 January 2013, 16:09)Scythe13 Wrote:
(31 January 2013, 16:03)bigpaul Wrote: i'd be quite happy if they all bombed each other out of existence as long as we didnt get involved.

Israel, UN Member, UK Allie, Nuclear Warhead Club Member. I think we'll be involved.

not if someone remembers to tie Camerons hands down!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
31 January 2013, 23:07,
Syria are threatening are repise attack because of israel flying in its air space
31 January 2013, 23:18, (This post was last modified: 31 January 2013, 23:19 by BDG.)
What is worth thinking over is that we have been told Syrian air defence is supposed to be very tight an based on Russian systems.

Which would nark the Russians, now when they are trying to sell air defence systems, the customer will think twice, especially if it is customer in the area.
31 January 2013, 23:21,
Syria and Iran threatening Israel because of the airstrike....
If you change the way you look at things..The things you look at change !
1 February 2013, 00:19,
(31 January 2013, 23:18)BDG Wrote: What is worth thinking over is that we have been told Syrian air defence is supposed to be very tight an based on Russian systems.

Which would nark the Russians, now when they are trying to sell air defence systems, the customer will think twice, especially if it is customer in the area.

I assume they're not automated systems?

It's a great opportunity to show your systems off though.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
1 February 2013, 02:24,
Mr Hagel said.... "If miletery action is the only action on Iran, Then it is the only option" He says an attack is on the cards if Iran attack Israel.
If you change the way you look at things..The things you look at change !
1 February 2013, 12:04,
The "Grand Chess game" is certainly picking up speed now as countries Allied to each other position themselves with an eye to controlling what is left of the worlds energy resources. behind the scenes and without any coverage by the controlled media, countries have been buying up and stockpiling all the major "physical" commodities. What we are seeing on the news regarding terrorism, islamic fundamentalism etc I believe is a huge smokescreen, and an excuse to realise their plans.
The simple fact is that the countries of the world can not all have the same level of consumption as the so called "first World" ones, the Earths ecosystems will fail if this is attempted, and indeed it is happening as we speak. Politicians and the companies that control them are not blind to the facts as they have numerous papers from scientists that show them the uncomfortable truths and our need to change our way of life if we are to survive with any sort of future for our children.
I have no faith in any politician to adress this, and so the only action they can take is the one playing out before our eyes, which is one of determined aggression to control resources, as living in a world where we are all one humanity is an obviouse fantasy isn't it?
This new development viz Israel is just another move on the chess board to eventually conquer Iran and secure the Caspian basin. When this is completed the "western powers" will control all the significant hydrocarbon reserves on the planet. Once this is achieved you can start to exert pressure on those other countries by controlling the flow of energy resources, the Russians and Chinese know this too, they also know that if they let us get to the point where we control those resources, it is game over for them as eventually we will starve them into submission through starvation of their economies lifeblood.
I think we are fast approaching a crisis point and that voice in the back of my head is saying "its time tgtf out of here", but then again I might just be a miserable twat this morningBig Grin
1 February 2013, 20:47,
great post TH...you are bang on the money