Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
from Off The Grid News
30 January 2013, 16:36, (This post was last modified: 30 January 2013, 16:57 by BDG.)
RE: from Off The Grid News
(30 January 2013, 16:24)BeardyMan Wrote: Social Security Administration Explains Plan to Buy 174,000 Hollow-Point Bullets
The SSA’s Office of the Inspector General’s said it posted a new blog on the agency’s website, “Beyond the Numbers,” “as we strive to be a transparent and accountable government organization for all of our stakeholders.

“With those goals in mind, we thought it would be appropriate to address recent media reports regarding the organization’s purchase of ammunition for our special agents’ duty weapons,” the blog post states.

The blog states that the SSA has 295 special agents who work in 66 offices across the United States.

Uh huh. 295 people. 174,000 rounds. 600 or so rounds each. it does not even equate to a magazine a week in practice. It is completely insignificant.

(30 January 2013, 16:28)Straight Shooter Wrote: Maybe we should ask about all the MILLIONS of plastic black coffins (3 to 5 ) bodies can be held in each...being stored NOW..??

We could and we would find out that they have a legitimate use and that there are not 3-5 million of them.

You have a roll of black bin bags in your kitchen. That MUST mean you cut people in half and put them in bags, eh?
30 January 2013, 19:37,
cor you,v shot me down there BDG....hitting the dust right now
30 January 2013, 20:41,
Not sure if its just me but since the is govt started talking about some sort of gun law changes, there seems to be a lot of shootings over there. I'm not sure if its an increase in actual shootings or just the news reporting them more. Im thinking along the lines of propaganda & stirring up fear. Sky news has reported 2 separate incidents today so far.
30 January 2013, 20:59,
(30 January 2013, 20:41)Geordie_Rob Wrote: Not sure if its just me but since the is govt started talking about some sort of gun law changes, there seems to be a lot of shootings over there. I'm not sure if its an increase in actual shootings or just the news reporting them more. Im thinking along the lines of propaganda & stirring up fear. Sky news has reported 2 separate incidents today so far.

Yeah, a few "alternative" risk / social analyst advised at the end of last year to be prepared for many more false flag incidents involving either assault weapons or hand guns. Looks like they were right too...
30 January 2013, 21:26,
It's a good job they have all those hollow point bullets to control the gun-crazy, murderous nation & commanders willing to shoot citizens. Or don't have them as BDG says Smile
30 January 2013, 22:06,
(30 January 2013, 21:26)Geordie_Rob Wrote: It's a good job they have all those hollow point bullets to control the gun-crazy, murderous nation & commanders willing to shoot citizens. Or don't have them as BDG says Smile

Where did I say they did not have hollow points?

I actually said it made more sense to use hollow points for training. My mathematical analysis of the situation is irrefutable and disagreeing with it and saying the ammunition purchases show intent against citizens is tin foil hat worthy.
30 January 2013, 22:29,
ummmmm
30 January 2013, 22:31,
(30 January 2013, 22:29)Straight Shooter Wrote: ummmmm

I can show my working if big sums confuse you?
30 January 2013, 22:32,
(30 January 2013, 16:26)Geordie_Rob Wrote: A conspiracy news site or an alternative news site, depending on your opinions.

Highlander, not having been in the armed forces I can't comment on rate of fire training etc.. but like has been mentioned earlier, they can't be used in a conflict. Perhaps BDG is right & they're just training rounds. Or perhaps the US govt. is doing a little prepping of their own.

I really dont know about the `dum dum` rounds, the hollow points,.. but I wouldnt be suprised if this is also rumour or just news mongering,... the only reason I say this is,... hollow point rounds are not just illegal,.. but they also have very bad qualities about them,... for a start they are not very accurate, and secondly they dont travel as far as a normal round,.. both due to the fact that wind is caught in the hollow point

So why would anyone order them,..training is one possiblity,.. and the only one I can think of,.. anyone ordering hollow point rounds is saying that their own rounds are not up to the job,..a damnation to any section of the millitary I would have thought
A major part of survival is invisibility.
30 January 2013, 22:45, (This post was last modified: 30 January 2013, 22:48 by Straight Shooter.)
aaarrrrrgggg there,s a bugger...... geordie rob just gave me touch i stood up.... and bugger me...... shot again ....hitting dust ....staggering a bit.....bit more staggering..( making it look real good ) splat !!

well i thought it was GR spoke abit funny like