Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More " E" Security issues to worry about
30 January 2013, 19:57,
RE: More " E" Security issues to worry about
(30 January 2013, 19:55)Metroyeti Wrote: We think outside the box that will be a crime soon

just thinking will be a crime soon!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
31 January 2013, 15:56,
Don't worry about using Amazon to buy books, it's just a list, same with Apple. Google records your searches but it always has, that is how it tunes it's algorithm.

These issues are to do with your personal files you store in the cloud. Most of these firms offer a 5Mb free space in the cloud and you can buy more space if you want. You put your personal files in there and you can access them from anywhere on the web via an internet connection. This is where you are losing your privacy and they can be perused by Google, who tell you they are doing so in their T&Cs, and anyone they let into your files. The US Gov. That is why I avoid these privacy destroying firms where possible.. Pity about the iPod but I buy my music online anyways and there is nothing else I store on there. Next time I'll get an iPod equivilant without the nosey software but atm the iPod is the best in town and the threat is low who cares what music I have.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
31 January 2013, 16:01,
(31 January 2013, 15:56)Skean Dhude Wrote: These issues are to do with your personal files you store in the cloud.

i dont understand any of this, my computer skills are basic to say the least, as far as i know i havent got any personal files.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 February 2013, 14:46,
(31 January 2013, 16:01)bigpaul Wrote:
(31 January 2013, 15:56)Skean Dhude Wrote: These issues are to do with your personal files you store in the cloud.

i dont understand any of this, my computer skills are basic to say the least, as far as i know i havent got any personal files.

If you do not store files in Amazon, Google or any other Cloud provider, DropBox, etc. you don't have an issue.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
1 February 2013, 14:50,
(1 February 2013, 14:46)Skean Dhude Wrote:
(31 January 2013, 16:01)bigpaul Wrote:

If you do not store files in Amazon, Google or any other Cloud provider, DropBox, etc. you don't have an issue.
not a problem then.Big Grin