Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
storage containers
30 January 2013, 21:13,
storage containers
I remember reading somewhere that people could not find certain types of food storage containers .
This site is well worth a look at so many types of food containers big and small and very well priced

http://www.ampulla.co.uk/Shop-For-Plastic/c-1-170/
31 January 2013, 16:37,
RE: storage containers
Have you dealt with them?

The prices are alright, but I bet they charge a load for postage.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
31 January 2013, 20:54,
We havent dealt with the, we only found the site last night, and you have to register with them before finding out the prices, but Bracken is going to do all that later and find out,... she will let you know later

She is also going to register with our daughters post code in the borders, so you will have a better idea... its no good doing it with our post code, they would add the `robbery surcharge` to any goods purchased
A major part of survival is invisibility.
31 January 2013, 23:14,
Ok,... I registered with the site, and I went through with two orders,...I didnt buy anything, but I went far enough to get the pricing inc postage

I went for two lots of items, one large item and one bulk item to see how it went

The first was the 30 litre and the 60 liter blue keg, postage on each seperate one was 9 pounds 85p to buy 2 of the same size cost the same postage, to by 4 of the same size costs 19 pounds 75p

The other was 10 x 4.4 liter jars, they would cost 18 pounds 87p, and the postage on those was 9 pounds 85p [ same as above )

...and you can collect from store if you wish