Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Migrants shun English language
1 February 2013, 12:30,
RE: Migrants shun English language
its time it was law that you have 6 months to learn basic english and then a year to be fluent in it or your out! im share a political party mentioned something like that !
1 February 2013, 12:31, (This post was last modified: 1 February 2013, 12:38 by bigpaul.)
(1 February 2013, 12:29)Carnebwen Wrote: Hey, on the other hand there might be a violent revolution.

yeah, otherwise known as a "civil" war!

this is what i mean by "taking over", thin end of the wedge i think?? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...uling.html
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 February 2013, 13:50,
It should be a required condition of how you can get in this country if you intend to stay live and WORK here ....you must speak our lingo first before you put one foot on our soil
1 February 2013, 14:30,
I keep saying it, this country is heading straight for civil war. I give it 5-10 years
Winter is coming
1 February 2013, 14:34,
(1 February 2013, 14:30)Hex Wrote: I keep saying it, this country is heading straight for civil war. I give it 5-10 years

i think 10 years absolute maximum probably a lot less.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 February 2013, 15:51,
Trust me civil war is not far away i can see the signs on a daily basis
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
1 February 2013, 15:56,
(1 February 2013, 15:51)TheFalcon Wrote: Trust me civil war is not far away i can see the signs on a daily basis

i'm very, very glad i got out of a city 13 years ago.
1 February 2013, 16:57,
But these signs are everywhere. I read a lot of american sites and a lot of news websites and news discussion forums. The comments on every day news articles all over point to a massively rising feeling of resentment for this sort of thing. People are no longer feeling bad about stating their opinion for fear of being called a racist. It's just going to take one thing to push a country over the edge and perhaps other countries will see how it worked and decide to do it to. Regardless of if our elected elites think it is a good thing.
1 February 2013, 17:15,
I agree, the general populations are starting to resent the governments of the world. they keep increasing tax's, but our wages arnt increasing. they give themselves huge bonuses (often more then the average persons annual wage) then cut services. they announce the country is in billions of pounds of debt then send millions to bail out other country's that have already passed their money away!

Jesus I'm 24! I shouldn't have to be worrying about what sort of world my kids will have grow up in, I shouldn't have to stay in because I'm being taxed so much because I actually work for a living, I shouldn't have to worry about work because all the companies are employing foreign workers.

this was once GREAT Britian
Winter is coming
1 February 2013, 21:01,
I am sorry to say that I do agree that things are going to get rather messy in the not too distant future. I don't know if you guys agree with me, but I would say that things are simmering under the surface. I get the feeling that people are just waiting for something to spark a chain reaction. It's making me feel very uneasy generally.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.