Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drug withdrawal post shtf
1 February 2013, 14:38,
RE: Drug withdrawal post shtf
(1 February 2013, 12:19)bigpaul Wrote: i prefer to be drug, ciggie and alcohol free when TSHTF, i'm already off ciggies, i havent drunk alcohol for nearly 10 years and the only drugs i'm on is a 1 daily blood pressure tablet and i've got a small "stash" of these.

Yep me too, never smoke, don't drink but i just developed sport induced asthma which is a real pain in the ass. I am looking at growing some medicinal plants for it.
1 February 2013, 14:55,
I quite like the idea of baccy for barter purpose.

however personally I don't smoke or do drugs but I do like the odd drink Smile but I'm not a heavy drinker and I don't drink often. I just don't like not being in control of my own body
Winter is coming
1 February 2013, 15:13,
after TSHTF i think a clear head and a healthy body will be needed, i dont want anything that might cloud my judgement, and obviously now is a good time to start to put that into practise then we get the jump on these people who are heavy smokers, heavy drinkers and drug users who after the crash wont be able to cope without their "fix".
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 February 2013, 16:02,
One thing you need to be aware of is that withdrawal from anything is a traumatic time. Baccy, drugs, booze, video games, showers, a bath, etc. The only way to do it is wean yourself off now because if it is cut off you and your loved ones will know about it. The issue is who wants to live now as if TS has HTF. You may deprive yourself for nothing.

My advice is to wean yourself off drugs and prep for the rest so you can wean yourself when you have to. At that time you will be a lot more flexible in your methods.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
1 February 2013, 16:05,
(1 February 2013, 16:02)Skean Dhude Wrote: The issue is who wants to live now as if TS has HTF.

i never did tick the box, i've spent an entire lifetime being "different"!Big GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.