Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Civilised Policing and the risk it poses to preppers
3 February 2013, 11:45,
RE: Civilised Policing and the risk it poses to preppers
(3 February 2013, 11:34)NorthernRaider Wrote: OUR law enforcement comes in the form of a PCSO called Gavin and his bicycle !!!

we dont even have that.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 February 2013, 15:14,
when i was young my father had burger vans and the police would come for their burger and chips and would expect them for free (which they never got) but i used to listen to their radio's when they where waiting and if their had been a report of trouble they would wait till the fight had time to finish unless it was one of them needing help.
lucky my dad had me?
to win the war, you must be willing to die
3 February 2013, 15:46,
Just a thought, but I wonder if Police would be sent from London to Birmingham?,..is London more important?, wasnt there also trouble in Birmingham at the same time, that they had to deal with themselves with less numbers.

We have two cops stationed 14 miles away that have to deal with about 44.000 sq miles [ Ardnamurchan Peninsular ],... we very rarely seem them
A major part of survival is invisibility.
3 February 2013, 16:01,
HL the government will always deploy the police primarily to protect them and state ministers / royals/ senior burocrats etc they aint bothered about prolls, plebs or property.

3 February 2013, 16:25,
seems logical that TPTB will want to protect their "power base"-which is Westminster- at all costs, hence the Police(and maybe the Troops) would be centered on that location, and the rest of us would have to "look out for ourselves"...which suits me!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 February 2013, 16:41,
When londonistan goes to shit which is inevitable the police/military will look after the elite only and we will have to look after ourselves.Trust me this place can erupt at a moments notice
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
3 February 2013, 16:55,
Westminster
HofP
MOD HQ
Buck house
MI5 HQ
The BoE
Chequers
The Stock market
Windsor
and an airport.
GCHQ
Sandhurst

3 February 2013, 17:04,
The copper on the beat might have one more location that he feels is worth protecting more,.... his house and family
A major part of survival is invisibility.
3 February 2013, 17:35,
(3 February 2013, 17:04)Highlander Wrote: The copper on the beat might have one more location that he feels is worth protecting more,.... his house and family

and post SHTF thats where MOST of them will be.