Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dating News Threads
5 February 2013, 23:32,
Dating News Threads
Hi everyone

Just a simple little one here.

A suggestion for everyone, a habit that I'll be doing now with every post in the NEWS section, I'll add a date to the beginning of the 'Thread Subject' section.

That way, we can more easily recognise the relevance of a thread, or the reappearance of a thread, e.g. 2/2/13 - Israel Airstrike, 12/11/12 - Syria Reinforced, 3/2/13 - Russia Helps Syria.
The above are just examples, but it lets us carry on with the news and how different subject are developing.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
5 February 2013, 23:36,
RE: Dating News Threads
Good idea
A major part of survival is invisibility.
6 February 2013, 09:43,
Heart  RE: Dating News Threads
When i first saw the title i thought you wanted some sort of lonely hearts thread Tongue
but sure i will try and remember to date the News articles i post Smile
22 February 2013, 07:29,
Bump!

Well done those that already do it.
22 February 2013, 13:40,
Fine as long as there is something in subsequent posts that is relevant.

I don't want to read Tank at gates of Vatican followed the next day by second tank at Vatican gates and so on.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
23 February 2013, 07:28,
(22 February 2013, 13:40)Skean Dhude Wrote: Fine as long as there is something in subsequent posts that is relevant.

I don't want to read Tank at gates of Vatican followed the next day by second tank at Vatican gates and so on.

That's very much what I mean. It SHOULD (but might not) cause people to hold a thread on it's developments. Also, If there is a massive update, lets us see how recent it is, just from the title.
23 February 2013, 08:24,
(22 February 2013, 13:40)Skean Dhude Wrote: Fine as long as there is something in subsequent posts that is relevant.

23/2/13

OK SD!!

How did you know I was taking my tank to the Vatican this weekend??
Respect existence or expect resistance!