Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Butter IS better for you than Marge
8 February 2013, 09:45,
RE: Butter IS better for you than Marge
(8 February 2013, 09:02)uks Wrote: Always had butter we now make it all the time. It just goes to show what crap we are fed and its all about Money that is made by a few greedy people.
Do you think that all these horse meat incidents are new or has it been going on for ages? what do you think?

tip of the iceberg!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 February 2013, 10:12,
"Sniff" personally I think they should be DNA testing all these mechanically recovered meats imported into the UK from Europe, I honestly and seriously believe tha sooner or later it will come out that their is just about every type of " meat" being sold as beef probably including goat, pig, human, dog, cat, etc EG why did tesco sell a packet of sausages yesterday with a human tooth in it !!!

I'm not bloody joking now, I used to make quips about Soylent Green, I'm not laughing any more

In Latvia or Estonia some poor sod found a birds beak in his mince !!!

I like my meat from a local farm near Hartlepool nuclear power station, Prime slice of flipper and gill of aberdeen angus MMmmmm

8 February 2013, 10:16,
All the more reason to go vegetarian, I guess.

My wife will be pleased.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
8 February 2013, 10:17,
Of course its prolly going to come out that butter comes from polish bloody horses now !!

8 February 2013, 13:35,
They made margarine to fatten up turkeys, but it kept killing them, so they marketed it to people instead!
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
8 February 2013, 15:11,
it's been so long since I've had dripping, H won't kiss me all day if she know's I've been eating it.
Do not rush to meet Death, he may not wish to see you.
8 February 2013, 15:12,
(8 February 2013, 15:11)preservefreak Wrote: it's been so long since I've had dripping, H won't kiss me all day if she know's I've been eating it.

I believe pennecillin cures dripping, I wont comment further on your post !!!

9 February 2013, 20:06,
(8 February 2013, 09:02)uks Wrote: Do you think that all these horse meat incidents are new or has it been going on for ages? what do you think?
Adulteration of processed foodstuffs has gone on for centuries, millers used to bulk out their flour pretty much like drug dealers do to their various powders that stupid people keep putting in their bodies. I also believe in France that butchers have to sell rabbits (skinned ones) with their kidneys still in as skinned rabbits and cats look almost identical except for the position of their kidneys. The term "pig in a poke" comes from buying what a person thought was a piglet in a sack only to find, on opening, it was actually a cat or dog
they laugh at us because we're different, we laugh at them because they're all the same
9 February 2013, 20:19, (This post was last modified: 9 February 2013, 20:20 by Metroyeti.)
(8 February 2013, 10:12)NorthernRaider Wrote: "Sniff" personally I think they should be DNA testing all these mechanically recovered meats imported into the UK from Europe, I honestly and seriously believe tha sooner or later it will come out that their is just about every type of " meat" being sold as beef probably including goat, pig, human, dog, cat, etc EG why did tesco sell a packet of sausages yesterday with a human tooth in it !!!

When eldon square had the underground bus station I know a lad who found shoelace in his donner kebab. Price of meat, tax ect Does make you wonder how many people cut corners and get cheap meat. Me mates dad used to get sheep from the pub, the "butcher" would drive around peoples fields till he hit something, butcher it in his bath then flog it to order

Add to the recent events alot of horse abatoirs are in romania,come september all the emploies will be trying to get into the uk
15 February 2013, 21:49,
(9 February 2013, 20:19)Metroyeti Wrote:
(8 February 2013, 10:12)NorthernRaider Wrote: "Sniff" personally I think they should be DNA testing all these mechanically recovered meats imported into the UK from Europe, I honestly and seriously believe tha sooner or later it will come out that their is just about every type of " meat" being sold as beef probably including goat, pig, human, dog, cat, etc EG why did tesco sell a packet of sausages yesterday with a human tooth in it !!!
When eldon square had the underground bus station I know a lad who found shoelace in his donner kebab. Price of meat, tax ect Does make you wonder how many people cut corners and get cheap meat. Me mates dad used to get sheep from the pub, the "butcher" would drive around peoples fields till he hit something, butcher it in his bath then flog it to order

Add to the recent events alot of horse abatoirs are in romania,come september all the emploies will be trying to get into the uk
well, how about that?
as it is clears romanian abattoir sold the horse meat to the french food producer as ordered. french company knew about the difference in price between horse meat and beef.

i know in some countries it is moral tabu to eat horse meat. same as dog meat or any house pet meat.

i live in estonia and eating the horse meat is not the tabu here.
of course, you are not going to get some horse meat steak in any restaurant here, and you are not going to be able to purchase the horse meat in the supermarket.
but you are most certainly going to find the horse meat in the local smoked sausages in small proportions. it is normal for our region for the centuries. and of course all butchered animals are inspected as the traditional "usual" meat animals.

funny how previously rich people in ireland for whom the horse has been the singe of status started to send their horses to the abattoirs. and for example in sweden there are about 100 000 horses unaccounted for since 2000!
http://www.thelocal.se/46170/20130213/

i'm sure there are lot of countries now where the rat meat is sort of delicacy. i wouldn't eat it now for sure, but who know what happen in ten or so years?