Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Whos up for a meeting this Sunday in the North East area ??
9 February 2013, 12:46,
RE: Whos up for a meeting this Sunday in the North East area ??
well....thats MadGirl and me so far...lets wait and see !
9 February 2013, 13:35,
no transport or i would have
9 February 2013, 17:12,
I will be in "toon" newcastle city centre on tuesday if thats any use to anyone
9 February 2013, 17:29,
Im on night shift all next week Metroyeti, so i will have to pass on that meet up.....thought you might have made it to services somehow next week ? am i correct inthinking you can make it to places by metro system ?
9 February 2013, 17:42,
Unfortunatly I realy on public transport, is washington services near washington shopping centre?
9 February 2013, 20:15,
(9 February 2013, 17:42)Metroyeti Wrote: Unfortunatly I realy on public transport, is washington services near washington shopping centre?

Nup the services are on Motorway junctions, city centres are the absolute worst places for folks to gather, too many criminals, to much survielance, too many bag checks mean most of us could not carry our full EDC kit when we have to enter city centers, and of course two many people and not enough bug out routes.

9 February 2013, 20:21,
Only been to washington once for work its alien territory for me
9 February 2013, 20:39,
yes it is mate ! aliens in shell suits and burberry caps !!!!! we will figure something out..hopefully the snow wont be back ...but you never know do ya ?? wont rule out a near newcastle meet if it means more people can get there...but wud need to be sure it was gonna be worth the trek ! as im sure wud everyone...but Sunday afternoon in newcastle it may get busy as im sure it does so not at the moment ...... also roughly how far wud Madgirl be travelling ?time driving or miles wise....to make it fair !
9 February 2013, 22:39,
im in southeast northumberland, its not too far and i dont mind havin a wee drive
9 February 2013, 22:57,
How about blaydon? I wouldnt want to drag nr any closer to the necropolis called newcastle :p