Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Whos up for a meeting this Sunday in the North East area ??
11 February 2013, 13:20,
RE: Whos up for a meeting this Sunday in the North East area ??
(9 February 2013, 23:54)NorthernRaider Wrote: Binary drove up from Southampton for a meet !!!( I miss that guy he made me smile).

Did you not get the PM? Blush
11 February 2013, 13:57,
(11 February 2013, 13:20)BeardyMan Wrote:
(9 February 2013, 23:54)NorthernRaider Wrote: Binary drove up from Southampton for a meet !!!( I miss that guy he made me smile).

Did you not get the PM? Blush

Naaa last I heard from him was he was going to up Bishop Auckland for a wedding and he was going to call in for dinner wiith us on the Sunday, and also buy the crossbow I was selling. Then I never heard from him again !!! ?

11 February 2013, 16:29,
NR....ive got a feeling about this Sundays proposed/poss meeting isnt gonna materialise....ideally 5 or more people wud be the number that wud be good as there are afew of us up here ! thought there was another prepper" locally" too? i do wanna meet up , i WILL turn up BUT if anyone who has expressed an interest BUT think this Sunday is too short notice still then let me know ...before Saturday and we can then make other future plans.....thanks.
12 February 2013, 19:50,
this is an open message to all North East Preppers .....esp Geordie Rob and Metro yeti !.....if i can come into Newcastle on this Sunday afternoon....wud you guys be willing to meet up for a few (2 hours)...trying to bring the rural "mountains" to "gotham city !!! anyone else welcome too ...obviously Big Grin
12 February 2013, 20:34,
(11 February 2013, 16:29)RoadWarrior Wrote: NR....ive got a feeling about this Sundays proposed/poss meeting isnt gonna materialise....ideally 5 or more people wud be the number that wud be good as there are afew of us up here ! thought there was another prepper" locally" too? i do wanna meet up , i WILL turn up BUT if anyone who has expressed an interest BUT think this Sunday is too short notice still then let me know ...before Saturday and we can then make other future plans.....thanks.

Sad and unfortunate but not unexpected TBH Sad

12 February 2013, 21:22,
What time?
12 February 2013, 21:29,
(12 February 2013, 21:22)Metroyeti Wrote: What time?

thinking about 2.30 to 3.pm in the city centre or quayside ?
12 February 2013, 21:32,
Gotham could be good, cheapish and dark, but the bogs stink lol
12 February 2013, 21:38,
i just meant gotham city as in the metropolis word for city etc.... id wanna have a drink but wud have the car !! when i typed it that bar did go thru my head...any ideas mate ...maybe Madgirl can hook up too !?
12 February 2013, 21:41,
Dont realy drink, wherever suites everyone