Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Whos up for a meeting this Sunday in the North East area ??
12 February 2013, 21:50,
RE: Whos up for a meeting this Sunday in the North East area ??
well this is a start .....lets see what happens next....the meeting place will be confirmed to Survival UK members only via the PM system.....as this is on view to the joe public....
15 February 2013, 15:08,
Well....so far its the three of us.....cud be four ? this is still very good IMO....and the meet time is 3pm in Newcastle City Centre......EVERY MEMBER WELCOME !!!! still time to work it out.....BRING YOURSELF....BE YOURSELF.....AND MEET LIKE MINDED PEOPLE !!! Big Grin
17 February 2013, 19:58,
That is soooooo true......learnt something new this afternoon......the bogs in Gotham City (pub) do absolutely stink of Piss !....thanks to all who turned out for the meet today, i will be try and organise another meeting maybe in April.cheers RW
18 February 2013, 05:29,
Great news about the meet!

Best words you said....It was well worth it!

Spot on mate.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
18 February 2013, 13:24,
Yes it was WELL WORTH IT.!...met in the Central Station in Newcastle, when everyone turned up we all went to a bar across the road ...had a few pints...just sipping them ..!! talked about personal background...etc, areas we lived in ..if weve found any decent BOLs.....where we practice or attempt to practice weaponry training.... food storage, what our partners think of it !!..state of the UK in Decay !! immigration, street crime...going out after dark in urban areas ....chavs.....possible threats to us in the near future..food storage....and general non prepping stuff like music....i wanna state ...a very easy going,relaxed...comfortable enviroment...albeit smelly at times....but you gotta leave the house if you wanna meet "strangers"...who will have the possibility of helping each other/problem solving....and most prepper related issues...i for one will DEFFO be organizing another meet maybe even late March ....i know its abit awkward for some peeps to make the meets with work/life commitments etc....so please go for it i do not bite !! and this is a small gathering for local preppers .....not a local "swingers fresh meat intake "...lol RW