Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NK worth keeping an eye on
12 February 2013, 10:13,
NK worth keeping an eye on
NK has just detonated another nuke, and t was big enough to register as a 4.6 quake, they did it even though China told em not to, the new warhead is designed to fit on the rockt they succesfully designed last month, Could get interesting.

12 February 2013, 10:20,
RE: NK worth keeping an eye on
Apparently they do not like the USA telling them what they can or cannot do either.
All seems a bit childish.
12 February 2013, 10:23,
well NK ARE childish, but they are one of the last bastions of communism and just MIGHT do something stupid, especially if they lose "face" !
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 February 2013, 10:23,
Only childish until the petulant idiots fire the missile !!! Smile

12 February 2013, 12:03,
After the petulant idiots have fired the missile it is still childish - but messy as well. Nappy change anyone?
12 February 2013, 12:08,
(12 February 2013, 12:03)iaaems Wrote: After the petulant idiots have fired the missile it is still childish - but messy as well. Nappy change anyone?

nah, just wear brown trousers.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 February 2013, 18:37, (This post was last modified: 12 February 2013, 18:43 by RoadWarrior.)
NK are THE most dangerous nation on the planet !! second being the U.S.A !.......you say NK are childish....true i think but the yanks are the school bully in this global playground..... the cold war "may" have gone in the medias eyes since the fall of the Berlin wall but these crazy NK are behind in alot of western world ways ..backward ...in the way they treat their own people too...shocking ! sanctions,sanctions and more sanctions...this will do more to poke the rat in the corner.....china are supposed to be an allie and neighbour to these but IMO will not be able to influence their decision to bear "their ARMS" and now theyve shown their hand to the world....yes they have got nuke capabilities ....but so what ...so have alot of countries including Iran i reakon.....the UN can talk and threaten but this will not change a thing .....the highschool jock (yanks) are now scared the wierdo goth kid has got a 44 magnum.....and thought the seismic readings were about 5.8.?? i personally am not shitting myselt and the fucking yanks are still the biggest threat to global peace

didnt mean to contradict myself ....NK most dangerous "wild card " in the pack .......USA......more "spare " cards up their sleeves" with zero transparency to their own people.........NK would probable tell their people ! ...maybe ? and like that series "Jericho" will start a nuclear war and tell them that yeah NK fired first !!!!
12 February 2013, 18:49,
i saw something on RT the other day, it said the USA had bases in 130 countries all over the world, i think you'r right about them being the global bully, i fear MORE what the USA will do far more than NK.
12 February 2013, 19:39,
North Korea with nukes = Danger
I dont know what the reliability of their nukes is like but if its anything like their circus we wont have to worryBig Grinhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNX-jLHm1q4
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
12 February 2013, 20:01,
I'm far more worried about the United states closet imperialism and interference than I am about NK whose army is starving.