Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Be afraid, be very afraid
10 February 2013, 16:39,
RE: Be afraid, be very afraid
(10 February 2013, 15:33)NorthernRaider Wrote: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z2KV5gIsyN

Expect a lot more of this and dont forget to respect their diversity and how in enhances our lives

The sentences are a fucking joke,The ones who got sent down will no doubt be praying to allah alreadyAngry
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
10 February 2013, 17:48,
wife's friends relative lives in a huge tower block of flats in London...dont know which district...they are the only English in the whole block....they say its like living in a foreign country...they hate it but cant get out.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 February 2013, 18:21,
The sooner the SHTF the better as far as I am concerned.
10 February 2013, 18:26,
(10 February 2013, 18:21)Rupert Wrote: The sooner the SHTF the better as far as I am concerned.

i have been saying that for ages, as some on here will no doubt tell you!Big GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 February 2013, 18:41,
(10 February 2013, 18:26)bigpaul Wrote:
(10 February 2013, 18:21)Rupert Wrote: The sooner the SHTF the better as far as I am concerned.

i have been saying that for ages, as some on here will no doubt tell you!Big GrinBig Grin

We live in a totally immoral sick twisted society.
At least 95% of people are only interested in what they take from it rather than give back to it.
When the SHTF these people will die off in a disaster of biblical proportions.
They have no morals or backbone or a work ethic.
How will they survive when their whole world is gone.
10 February 2013, 18:45,
(10 February 2013, 18:41)Rupert Wrote: We live in a totally immoral sick twisted society.
At least 95% of people are only interested in what they take from it rather than give back to it.

they are the ones you will have to watch, they will do ANYTHING to get their hands on any food, they dont care where it comes from, they probably wont last long but until they die off you'll have to be very careful.
10 February 2013, 18:48,
(10 February 2013, 18:45)bigpaul Wrote:
(10 February 2013, 18:41)Rupert Wrote: We live in a totally immoral sick twisted society.

they are the ones you will have to watch, they will do ANYTHING to get their hands on any food, they dont care where it comes from, they probably wont last long but until they die off you'll have to be very careful.

Be the greyman as a ex miltary friend of mine told me once when things get bad and people will want to take you down for what you have.
10 February 2013, 18:53,
(10 February 2013, 18:48)Rupert Wrote: Be the greyman as a ex miltary friend of mine told me once when things get bad and people will want to take you down for what you have.
yes, OPSEC is very important, i tell no one i have food stores not even the extended family, as they said in WW2 "walls have ears"!
10 February 2013, 19:21,
I can see UKIP coming to the fore with or without letting more people in later in the year,.. people are already fed up with the country as it is, I hope that the powers that be also read these same newspaper reports and act for the benefit of the country for a change,.. because up until now I swear they have simply not cared who arrives here
A major part of survival is invisibility.
10 February 2013, 19:24,
(10 February 2013, 18:48)Rupert Wrote: Be the greyman as a ex miltary friend of mine told me once when things get bad and people will want to take you down for what you have.

Your friend is 100% correct.