Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Be afraid, be very afraid
10 February 2013, 19:25,
RE: Be afraid, be very afraid
I'm not even a grey man... I'm not there....
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
10 February 2013, 19:27,
Of course they don't care. As long as they're pockets are getting filled they don't care about us commoners
Winter is coming
10 February 2013, 19:28,
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/376733/...n#comments

Never mind Haarp, NWO, The Tories, etc this threat is as real as it gets, and its coming to a city near you in September

11 February 2013, 15:40,
(10 February 2013, 11:03)NorthernRaider Wrote: 4 million penniless peasants who are less skilled and less useful than even the dumbest Labour Party Member

I agree that some are dumb but that is stretching it a bit. Nobody is as dumb as a Labour Party Member.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
11 February 2013, 16:39,
(11 February 2013, 15:40)Skean Dhude Wrote:
(10 February 2013, 11:03)NorthernRaider Wrote: 4 million penniless peasants who are less skilled and less useful than even the dumbest Labour Party Member

I agree that some are dumb but that is stretching it a bit. Nobody is as dumb as a Labour Party Member.

About half of LAbour Party members are teachers in schools or lecturers in further education or higher education.
Might explain why our education systems is a disaster.
11 February 2013, 16:59,
(11 February 2013, 16:39)Rupert Wrote:
(11 February 2013, 15:40)Skean Dhude Wrote:

About half of LAbour Party members are teachers in schools or lecturers in further education or higher education.
Might explain why our education systems is a disaster.

Ooof Smile

11 February 2013, 17:04,
There not just city bound...
Anywhere with social I.e. housing will take them, you country folk arent immune unless there's no council estates near you or cheap rented stuff...
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
11 February 2013, 17:38,
(11 February 2013, 17:04)Prepper1 Wrote: There not just city bound...
Anywhere with social I.e. housing will take them, you country folk arent immune unless there's no council estates near you or cheap rented stuff...

no such thing as "council" houses any more at least down here, its all Housing Associations, and their all fully tenanted- no vacancies, private lets are available anywhere from £375 pcm for a 1 bed up to £550 pcm for a 3bed, i dont there are any vacant ones in my area although we do have a few cheaper "starter" houses for sale, there just isnt the housing stock in the country areas for these people!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 February 2013, 17:49,
(11 February 2013, 17:38)bigpaul Wrote:
(11 February 2013, 17:04)Prepper1 Wrote: There not just city bound...

no such thing as "council" houses any more at least down here, its all Housing Associations, and their all fully tenanted- no vacancies, private lets are available anywhere from £375 pcm for a 1 bed up to £550 pcm for a 3bed, i dont there are any vacant ones in my area although we do have a few cheaper "starter" houses for sale, there just isnt the housing stock in the country areas for these people!

Don't worry BP. As soon as the powers that be can build Social housing on all that lovely green belt land you'll have your fair share of the under classes.
The goviment already know that they have to start building more homes in the country and pretty soon they will! Expect to see mass housing projects springing up in a field near you!
In another 5 years there wont be an area you can live that will be free of the flotsam of our EU neighbours.
Respect existence or expect resistance!
11 February 2013, 17:56,
(11 February 2013, 17:49)Ghost Wrote: Don't worry BP. As soon as the powers that be can build Social housing on all that lovely green belt land you'll have your fair share of the under classes.
The goviment already know that they have to start building more homes in the country and pretty soon they will! Expect to see mass housing projects springing up in a field near you!
In another 5 years there wont be an area you can live that will be free of the flotsam of our EU neighbours.

probably very true, but the people that own the land the weekly market is held on want to sell it for housing, so far no developer has been willing enough to risk his capital on such a venture, even the houses that are for sale are not selling as people dont have the deposit for a mortgage.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.