Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
surviving in the city.
10 February 2013, 11:17,
surviving in the city.
http://isurvivalskills.blogspot.co.uk/20...-city.html
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 February 2013, 11:57,
RE: surviving in the city.
Interesting read. Like how certain points were explained.

Thought saying about hiding stuff when trouble came near, was a good idea, but he did say to hide most of it anyway. Digging the garden, and all that.....on the to do list (among 100 other things).

One thing I'd push for more, using higher level buildings to get better view points. It's crazy, but most people don't look up when walking. So you can hide in plain sight, on top of a building. When I was in Bedminster, that's what I used to do. Great fun, but also helps your balance....when your life could depend on it.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
11 February 2013, 15:37,
You are right that most people don't look up but you only need one to id you. Then they can watch and prepare. Just make sure you pick the right roof and it isn't overlooked by everyone else.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
11 February 2013, 15:42,
(11 February 2013, 15:37)Skean Dhude Wrote: You are right that most people don't look up but you only need one to id you. Then they can watch and prepare. Just make sure you pick the right roof and it isn't overlooked by everyone else.

and watch your footing, 1 slip and your a goner, your not a cat burgular...or are you Scythe? maybe thats why your on the roof in the first place!Big GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 February 2013, 18:05,
(11 February 2013, 15:42)bigpaul Wrote:
(11 February 2013, 15:37)Skean Dhude Wrote: You are right that most people don't look up but you only need one to id you. Then they can watch and prepare. Just make sure you pick the right roof and it isn't overlooked by everyone else.
and watch your footing, 1 slip and your a goner, your not a cat burgular...or are you Scythe? maybe thats why your on the roof in the first place!Big GrinBig Grin

I'm not a cat burglar. I wouldn't steal from a cat. Might steal from a dog though haha.

I was on the roof, initially, out of curiosity. SD came round and I was showing him the roof and the amount of space available to check out. Was really cool, but I think jumping from roof to roof, over walls, and stuff like that, made SD think.....he's going to die up there haha.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
11 February 2013, 18:11,
you really are a case!Big Grin