Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IF ?
12 February 2013, 20:22,
RE: IF ?
I guess in the city, its easier to blend in too,.. a person could hide in plain site so to speak.

I think that fire is the only way to deal with large numbers for corpses, it would be no good trying to bury them if they are diseased, get Ghost and his JCB,... the problem would be finding someone to do it,... and I doubt very much that anyone would, they would simply be left out of fear

Maybe the Urban foxes from the other thread would help
A major part of survival is invisibility.
12 February 2013, 20:38,
Good God, you're a cheery lot!
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
12 February 2013, 20:42,
(12 February 2013, 20:38)MaryN Wrote: Good God, you're a cheery lot!

We are arnt we.... but it could be a job that falls to someone to do,..I came close once,.. I was part of the detail which had to clean up after the Belfast Bus station bomb blast,.. we spent an hour shoveling body parts into black bin liners, under a hail of abuse
A major part of survival is invisibility.
12 February 2013, 20:53,
Horrible! Let's just hope that things do not deteriorate to that stage (or worse). It'll be back to the plague pits!
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
12 February 2013, 21:28,
Better aware to better prepare.

13 February 2013, 09:12,
Good catchy phrase NR.... did you make that up?

conscius et paratum
conscius et paratum
13 February 2013, 09:57, (This post was last modified: 13 February 2013, 10:00 by NorthernRaider.)
(13 February 2013, 09:12)Digger Wrote: Good catchy phrase NR.... did you make that up?

conscius et paratum

Yup, last night.Smile ( Hello my names Adrian and I'm a poet . Adrian Boswell BREAD )

nil illigitimus carborundum Smile

13 February 2013, 10:22,
Live in a small village even a small market town is to big for my like. We have chickens in the back garden with most of it turned over to veg production, we also have 1000L of water stored in butts if we need it. All available space is being used we use walls and fences for vertical gardening. All food is cooked from stratch from small sources. We are going to rent a couple of acres and expand our livestock and veg growing. All the while looking for a remote smallholding.
Failure is NOT an option
13 February 2013, 10:38,
(13 February 2013, 10:22)uks Wrote: Live in a small village even a small market town is to big for my like. We have chickens in the back garden with most of it turned over to veg production, we also have 1000L of water stored in butts if we need it. All available space is being used we use walls and fences for vertical gardening. All food is cooked from stratch from small sources. We are going to rent a couple of acres and expand our livestock and veg growing. All the while looking for a remote smallholding.

I'm jelous Sad I've got no livestock and my attempts at growing food were hopeless last year, the only think I'm happy with is my water filters and storage. And cos the aspect of our house is the wrong way my PV set up is going to be along the best bit of garden fence that I had alloted for food growing, but hey ho you work with what you have got doncha?

13 February 2013, 15:35,
(12 February 2013, 20:22)Highlander Wrote: I think that fire is the only way to deal with large numbers for corpses, it would be no good trying to bury them if they are diseased, get Ghost and his JCB,... the problem would be finding someone to do it,... and I doubt very much that anyone would, they would simply be left out of fear

(12 February 2013, 20:42)Highlander Wrote: but it could be a job that falls to someone to do,..I came close once,.. I was part of the detail which had to clean up after the Belfast Bus station bomb blast,.. we spent an hour shoveling body parts into black bin liners, under a hail of abuse

That was going to be along the lines of my response. It'll become a mil-spec operation.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin