Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Prepping Lite, NR’s evolving approach.
11 February 2013, 20:48,
RE: Prepping Lite, NR’s evolving approach.
Who is dissing purple flairs???? How do I activate the warning system on this software?

Nr you told me they had been lost.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
11 February 2013, 21:00, (This post was last modified: 11 February 2013, 21:01 by NorthernRaider.)
Sad I lied ...... I was having them let out at the waist !!! Confused Hangs head in shame.

Yeah it was ghost who was dissing purple flares, he could be banned from some forums for such heresy.

11 February 2013, 21:26, (This post was last modified: 11 February 2013, 21:31 by Ghost.)
NR. If the fashion police become a reality I'll be well and truly busted!!

(11 February 2013, 20:04)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(11 February 2013, 19:45)Ghost Wrote: Hang on...30 years worth of clothing!!! Blimey your place must look like primark (no offence) And your going to look like a right twat in clothes that were fashionable thirty years ago!
I can picture you now...stalking your prey through the dense undergrowth of a Northern forest....getting closer and closer...and then suddenly snagging your purple flares on a tree root before falling over and impaling yourself on your ten inch shirt collars!

An exageration of course, but I did / do bulk buy stuff like T shirts, polo shirts, cargo pants I bought 10 assorted colours of Craghopper Kiwi cargos on offer at £18 a pair , Karrimor Summit approach shoes ( I bought six pairs at £20 a pair), Hey leave my purple flares out of it i only wear with with my platforms when I go to Northern Soul reunion gigs. Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2NySUcbv3w
Northern Raiders Northern Soul Smile Laugh if you will but SD likes doing the Lambada.

Ha ha ha! That's bloody brilliant! I haven't laughed that much for ages
Respect existence or expect resistance!
11 February 2013, 21:52,
(11 February 2013, 19:33)NorthernRaider Wrote: Funds are getting horrendously tight so cutbacks have to be made.

If you were living in a city, there would be a multitude of jobs available to help sort that out.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
28 May 2013, 18:50,
Sorry to resurrect this thread again but I sweetly remember my first love
on Ben Shermans, Levi Stay Prest and Doc Martins
28 May 2013, 19:00,
oh gawd, Fashion was never my strong suit as NR will confirm!!Big GrinBig Grin I just wear what I feel comfortable in and to hell with what it looks like, usually a T shirt and jeans, I do the scruffy look so well!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 May 2013, 10:53,
Sadly, I think the biggest threat to my future is probably our own government. People like us - preppers - will see our savings and stashes under attack from the government as it attempts to feed an increasingly militant population. My decision to become a smallholder, despite the likelihood of nationalisation of my produce, is that it's better to be at the producing end of the food system than at the receiving end - there is always a small amount that can be skimmed off, as was proven by the black market in WW2.
29 May 2013, 12:10,
(29 May 2013, 10:53)Steve Wrote: Sadly, I think the biggest threat to my future is probably our own government. People like us - preppers - will see our savings and stashes under attack from the government as it attempts to feed an increasingly militant population. My decision to become a smallholder, despite the likelihood of nationalisation of my produce, is that it's better to be at the producing end of the food system than at the receiving end - there is always a small amount that can be skimmed off, as was proven by the black market in WW2.

You can add more raids on private pensions and effing great cuts in public sector pensions so they can piss the money away of the welfare system. After Greeces HAIRCUT where millions saw their pensions slashed by 60% and Cyprus where millions saw their pensions grabbed by the EU bankers who in their right mind would keep anything but small change in a bank. You decision to become more self reliant as a small holder is prudent and very VERY wise.

Just think how from 1945 until 2008 we arogant mug bastards in the west used to ridicule and gloat at balkan and baltic states and eastern europeans for keeping their outdated and old fashion family veg plots and collections of foul and farm critters. Who is laughing now ?