Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh F*** NRs Solar panel has arrived and ....
11 February 2013, 19:40, (This post was last modified: 11 February 2013, 19:40 by NorthernRaider.)
RE: Oh F*** NRs Solar panel has arrived and ....
(11 February 2013, 18:06)Geordie_Rob Wrote: Well just teesiders in general. I think it's too much smog IMO

(11 February 2013, 18:06)Geordie_Rob Wrote: Well just teesiders in general. I think it's too much smog IMO

Actually, talking of hanging. Do they stil wear those white hoods? Or is that just a select few members?

To much smog and inbreeding Smile So inbred that when they become retarded and weird we send em off to a remote place where they can spend their days out the way and not harming anyone, its a place called New something Newfort, Newkeep new something or others TongueBig Grin

Newbury or Newport it is ...... gotcha Smile

11 February 2013, 19:44,
Sounds to me like they have a lucky escape rather than being punished. Just based on some of the other locals I've heard of.
11 February 2013, 20:09,
(11 February 2013, 19:44)Geordie_Rob Wrote: Sounds to me like they have a lucky escape rather than being punished. Just based on some of the other locals I've heard of.

Why do you think I got the hell out Smile

11 February 2013, 20:13, (This post was last modified: 11 February 2013, 20:14 by Geordie_Rob.)
(11 February 2013, 20:09)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(11 February 2013, 19:44)Geordie_Rob Wrote: Sounds to me like they have a lucky escape rather than being punished. Just based on some of the other locals I've heard of.

Ah right, so they deemed you too retarded & weird (your words not mine) you made a bid for freedom before they sent you to Newport? Am I getting it right now?

Smile Smile Smile
11 February 2013, 20:27,
(11 February 2013, 20:13)Geordie_Rob Wrote:

Ah right, so they deemed you too retarded & weird (your words not mine) you made a bid for freedom before they sent you to Newport? Am I getting it right now?

Smile Smile Smile

I was even to weird for them Smile

11 February 2013, 20:42,
(11 February 2013, 20:27)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(11 February 2013, 20:13)Geordie_Rob Wrote:

Smile Smile Smile

I was even to weird for them Smile

It's ok, we will still love you however weird they say you are mate Smile
11 February 2013, 21:08,
Moi Weird, Moi !!!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/93120886@N02/8465181067/

11 February 2013, 23:06,
As soon as I saw the instructions I think I would have tried Google, and put in the name of the panel and asked if there is an on-line manual,... there seems to be a manual for most things these days
A major part of survival is invisibility.
12 February 2013, 05:34,
I would stick with....red = positive, etc.

Just stick it to a spare car battery, and job's a good'un.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
18 February 2013, 16:42,
A car battery is a temporary fix but is not designed to draw down to dead, then recharge over and over like a deep cycle battery is intended. A vehicle battery must have some amount of charge in it before it will accept the low volume solar output.

With solar one makes decisions not based as much on the watts provided but by the amps used at the end of the circuit. If one is thrifty and keeps up with amps consumed from the Deep cycle battery is is possible to know how many hours one has in reserve.

I have found that it works best if one uses 12v appliances rather than trying to hook in an inverter, which eats power on its own. It takes a massive amount of power to operate through an inverter and power regular appliances.

My best effort was running on solar from April till October of 2002 and never completely discharging the battery using only a 2 amp/hr 12v pannel on. No other power scource was available. I was using all 12v lights/appliances and even had a 12v TV.

NR, I take it that this is your first solar pannel?