Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9/2/13 fox attacks baby, horse meat so last week
10 February 2013, 20:26,
RE: 9/2/13 fox attacks baby, horse meat so last week
Our former green park rangers told me the urban fox populaton in his area simply followed the blossoming rat population into the town that grew around the new shpping Malls that have TGI Friday, McDonlads, Burger King, KFC, Pizzaland , 88 chinese, a pub chain eatery etc and the car parks and hedgerows that surround them. The rats first gorged and bred off the waste food the chavs dumped, then the foxes learned to eat the waste food as well. The urban fox problem is entirely man made.

11 February 2013, 11:32,
i see in the paper this morning, this fox got in through a BROKEN back door!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 February 2013, 21:42,
Listening to the radio phone in the day after and there were people claiming it's all exaggerated as a means to re-introduce fox hunting, in fact, one women, who runs a fox sanctuary, claimed that a fox could never attack a baby and that she would stake her house that a fox would never kill a child. Let's hope she never has to cough up. Why are people so Disneyfied that they cannot see that nature is red in tooth and claw? Also, if I remember correctly, didn't a fox disembowel a fully grown german shepherd when she chased after it a couple of years ago. Not quite so cute and cuddly as the bunny huggers would have everyone believe.
they laugh at us because we're different, we laugh at them because they're all the same
12 February 2013, 21:52,
I really cant see a fox doing that to a fully grown German Shepherd unless the dog was on its last legs, and very unfit.. the fox is less than half the size.
I would like to see a fox try it on with either of my three German Shepherds

The reports said that the fox took the child out of a cot,.. surely not if the cot had the front lifted up into position

A fox I think could well attack a child of that age if the fox could get to it,..a month old child is not that different to a new born lamb

..... but I still don't blame the fox, it is still not doing anything that isn't natural to him,.. we simply cant blame nature
A major part of survival is invisibility.