Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Life Worth Living
14 February 2013, 17:43, (This post was last modified: 14 February 2013, 17:57 by bigpaul.)
RE: A Life Worth Living

i've told you lot before-i'm the original loner, "lonely" is not in my vocabulary!Big Grin
[/quote]

Then why are you online 24/7 ?
[/quote]

not 24/7! i've got to sleep sometimes.....why do YOU want me to leave or something? i've a feeling i'm being ganged up on..visions of UKP!

it might seem like i'm on here a lot but i'm not, i come on after 9am for a while, then again after lunch when i've walked the dog, then again after tea, i always log off at 6pm sharp so if you've ever wondered why i dont comment in the evening thats why! not that i should have to explain myself to you.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 February 2013, 17:58,
we all want to get close to you BPBig Grin
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
14 February 2013, 18:01,
(14 February 2013, 17:58)Barneyboy Wrote: we all want to get close to you BPBig Grin

ahhh dear!Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 February 2013, 18:15,
I wouldn't change a thing,.. if I survived I would still like to live where I am now,..sadly my job [ that I also love doing], will not be available
A major part of survival is invisibility.
14 February 2013, 18:36,
(14 February 2013, 18:15)Highlander Wrote: I wouldn't change a thing,.. if I survived I would still like to live where I am now,..sadly my job [ that I also love doing], will not be available

what do you do HL
14 February 2013, 18:56,
(14 February 2013, 18:36)Barneyboy Wrote:
(14 February 2013, 18:15)Highlander Wrote: I wouldn't change a thing,.. if I survived I would still like to live where I am now,..sadly my job [ that I also love doing], will not be available

what do you do HL

I am a humble Postie
14 February 2013, 18:59,
dont think we'll need posties after the apocalypse, i thought living where you do you'd at the very least be a gamekeeper or some sort of deer warden!Big Grin
14 February 2013, 19:01,
(14 February 2013, 18:59)bigpaul Wrote: dont think we'll need posties after the apocalypse, i thought living where you do you'd at the very least be a gamekeeper or some sort of deer warden!Big Grin

I do have hobbies,..Smile
14 February 2013, 19:49,
posties a good job ,but yeah gamekeeper and hunting for a living sounds good to me mate
14 February 2013, 22:43,
Oppps MB your right of course ...but we love him see......everyone,s gonna be looking for him...me included.....only to piss him off though.....back in the room.....live a life just to live and see the true glory of nature, never again to worry bout money or materialistic shit , take in the sights of my grandsons turning into men and my grandaughter turning into beauty itself so long as i can have that my work will be done ,thats why i prep ..i can then pass in that single knowledge what i could have done has been done ....and my final goal was realized..