Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Life Worth Living
15 February 2013, 17:11,
RE: A Life Worth Living
I'd become the British version of Genghis Khan.. Or Alexander the great...Or Hitler...Or???? Oh f##k it, you get the idea!
Respect existence or expect resistance!
15 February 2013, 17:19,
I'd like to be the next Oliver Cromwell or one of his generals Smile Smile

15 February 2013, 18:05,
i'm going to be "the invisible man"Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 February 2013, 18:14,
(15 February 2013, 17:19)NorthernRaider Wrote: I'd like to be the next Oliver Cromwell or one of his generals Smile Smile

warts and all !!!
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
15 February 2013, 18:57,
(15 February 2013, 18:14)Barneyboy Wrote:
(15 February 2013, 17:19)NorthernRaider Wrote: I'd like to be the next Oliver Cromwell or one of his generals Smile Smile

warts and all !!!

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 February 2013, 20:48,
(15 February 2013, 17:11)Ghost Wrote: I'd become the British version of Genghis Khan.. Or Alexander the great...Or Hitler...Or???? Oh f##k it, you get the idea!

You will not become Ghengis Khan coz that is my ideaAngry
I have the Horses, the Horde and the bows, and I will be lord of the fkin wasteland thank you very much, and then we will ride to North devon for some Yeti huntingBig Grin
15 February 2013, 20:49,
(15 February 2013, 20:48)Tartar Horde Wrote:
(15 February 2013, 17:11)Ghost Wrote: I'd become the British version of Genghis Khan.. Or Alexander the great...Or Hitler...Or???? Oh f##k it, you get the idea!

You will not become Ghengis Khan coz that is my ideaAngry
I have the Horses, the Horde and the bows, and I will be lord of the fkin wasteland thank you very much, and then we will ride to North devon for some Yeti huntingBig Grin

You could become Tamerlain ? Smile or Charlamaine ? Smile

15 February 2013, 21:52,
You do know that you lot are bonkers, don't you!
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
15 February 2013, 21:57,
(15 February 2013, 21:52)MaryN Wrote: You do know that you lot are bonkers, don't you!

I was hoping for deeper more meaningful answers, to be fair.

Things like, start a family and hope my kids can help regrow a better world. Teach organic farming and sustainable living to the survivors. Become a watchdog of society and stand up for what's right. Learn from my mistakes and use those lessons to enhance the world that's left.

My dad was right, Maturity is a decision, not an age. Many peoplw are unable to make decisions.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
15 February 2013, 22:06,
(15 February 2013, 21:57)Scythe13 Wrote:
(15 February 2013, 21:52)MaryN Wrote: You do know that you lot are bonkers, don't you!

I was hoping for deeper more meaningful answers, to be fair.

Things like, start a family and hope my kids can help regrow a better world. Teach organic farming and sustainable living to the survivors. Become a watchdog of society and stand up for what's right. Learn from my mistakes and use those lessons to enhance the world that's left.

My dad was right, Maturity is a decision, not an age. Many peoplw are unable to make decisions.

Ooh that's right, just when we were having a light hearted moment some Kumbaya singing, lentil loving, tree hugging Hippy has to bring us back to EarthBig Grin
I am going outside to strangle a Badger