Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to do with dead bodies
18 February 2013, 14:21,
RE: What to do with dead bodies
I'm for getting them away from your home, either burying them or leaving in the open.

However, there are several stories of old people just dying and nobody notices for years. So there are a lot of variables.

Better safe than sorry though. Go for disposal.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
18 February 2013, 14:25,
you have to be very careful disposing of the dead....they may have unknown diseases....if they're dead INSIDE the houses i'd shut the windows and batten over the doors and leave them there!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 February 2013, 16:23,
but if you shut them in with the diseases then you cant find if they have any useful stuff in the houses!!!
18 February 2013, 16:26,
(18 February 2013, 16:23)Madgirl151 Wrote: but if you shut them in with the diseases then you cant find if they have any useful stuff in the houses!!!

Bodies will dry out and decay or mumify after about 18 months and the rats / flies etc will finish off whats left so you can go salvaging after that.

18 February 2013, 16:27,
(18 February 2013, 16:23)Madgirl151 Wrote: but if you shut them in with the diseases then you cant find if they have any useful stuff in the houses!!!

you reckon they'll have some then? maybe 1 in a 1,000, i bet i've got more useful stuff than most people around here, going by the crap i see piled up in their garages!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 February 2013, 16:42,
I dont no but if you cant get in to check then you will never know!!! im thinking more than anything places like chemists etc though
18 February 2013, 17:21,
(18 February 2013, 16:42)Madgirl151 Wrote: I dont no but if you cant get in to check then you will never know!!! im thinking more than anything places like chemists etc though

chemists arent likely to have piles of dead bodies in them though are they, i was talking about peoples houses, yes i shall be checking out business premises and the like.(already got my "resourses" map!)
18 February 2013, 18:12,
i have it mapped out in my head and im hoping that there wont be many dead bodies in the places i want to check out!!!
18 February 2013, 18:18,
Think I would rather stumble across the odd cadaver than a living person whilst salvaging from shops/houses
18 February 2013, 18:22,
(18 February 2013, 18:18)Metroyeti Wrote: Think I would rather stumble across the odd cadaver than a living person whilst salvaging from shops/houses

yep, dont mind the odd corpse or two, better than arguing with some numpty!Big Grin