Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What would you do?
20 February 2013, 18:44,
RE: What would you do?
(19 February 2013, 21:42)HideandSeek Wrote: I think a good attachment to this question would be if you would go solo or actually even debate joining a group!

Not even a question for me. My group would join me.

I have extended family, sons (one a Gulf War vet the other two Iraqui War Marines), daughters, daughters-in-law, grandchildren. The family will drift in as they are able. That will provide scouts, lookouts and security while we rest and work.

I live in a rural area off the main roads. I have prepped for the group and each of the group has preps they would bring. The house would be full but we could soon be constructing seperate shelter with mutual support for all, physically and mentally.

I also have an excellent group of neighbors. Between us we have the makings for a nice little lakeside village.

I do not even want to be mayor or warlord. Just let me sit on the porch and piddle in the garden with the grandchildren.
20 February 2013, 20:30,
RE: What would you do?
Well, that's an easy answer ......see with me being an ex-gynacologist ...ahem.....only joking .....I'd probably be on the scavenge for fuel of any kind , or improvising on stuff we can no longer use .......but that wouldn't mean I wanted to become "road Womble " lol