Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What would you do?
19 February 2013, 21:47, (This post was last modified: 19 February 2013, 22:09 by Straight Shooter.)
RE: What would you do?
mortblanc if you ever visit south wales come visit....... we,ll have a knock

i play drums.............badly
20 February 2013, 09:57,
(19 February 2013, 21:42)HideandSeek Wrote: I think a good attachment to this question would be if you would go solo or actually even debate joining a group!
if i could have a group of Preppers-then fine, but if its a group of complete strangers then no way! for that reason i'm going lone wolf( actually lone wolf + OH!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
20 February 2013, 14:04,
I'm a trained chemist, as in making pharmaceuticals and the like, so when Kenneth says something like "you need a chamomile extraction for that" I'd be the one you'd get it from.

Sort of like a PSHTF Boots, without the attractive shop assistants.

Also in making my home lab, picked up a bit of glass blowing, precision metalwork and the like, so would be offering those services in exchange for help from you guys.

But for the first wee while after a major event, keeping my head down and well out of the way, as defence is one of my major weaknesses at the moment.
Sodomi Non Sapiens.
20 February 2013, 15:58,
Bucket = Apothacary or a Witch, play safe BURN HIM AT THE STAKE Smile

20 February 2013, 16:14,
Well, you lot are evidently going to be busy building stuff, carrying gear and exploding things. So I'll have to be a "Repopulator" - send me your prettiest wives Big Grin
20 February 2013, 16:16,
(20 February 2013, 16:14)BeardyMan Wrote: Well, you lot are evidently going to be busy building stuff, carrying gear and exploding things. So I'll have to be a "Repopulator" - send me your prettiest wives Big Grin

thats the last thing we need, we've got too many people breeding now thats why were in this mess in the first place, tie a knot in it!Big GrinTongueBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
20 February 2013, 16:19,
(20 February 2013, 16:16)bigpaul Wrote:
(20 February 2013, 16:14)BeardyMan Wrote: Well, you lot are evidently going to be busy building stuff, carrying gear and exploding things. So I'll have to be a "Repopulator" - send me your prettiest wives Big Grin

thats the last thing we need, we've got too many people breeding now thats why were in this mess in the first place, tie a knot in it!Big GrinTongueBig Grin

Good point. I don't have to start repopulation immediately, but I'm going to need all the practice I can get Big Grin

Apart from that I'm quite good at making things go bang, and generally quite devious. I'm sure that might come in handy at some point?
20 February 2013, 16:25,
(20 February 2013, 16:19)BeardyMan Wrote:
(20 February 2013, 16:16)bigpaul Wrote:

Good point. I don't have to start repopulation immediately, but I'm going to need all the practice I can get Big Grin

Apart from that I'm quite good at making things go bang, and generally quite devious. I'm sure that might come in handy at some point?

you've got a son i dont think you need any practise! anyway i seem to recall you breaking the bed while "practicing"!Big Grin hmmh, you can make things go bang and your devious....not sure if thats a plus or not!Big GrinBig Grin
20 February 2013, 16:26,
(20 February 2013, 16:25)bigpaul Wrote: hmmh, you can make things go bang and your devious....not sure if thats a plus or not!Big GrinBig Grin

It is for me! Big Grin
20 February 2013, 16:29,
(20 February 2013, 16:26)BeardyMan Wrote:
(20 February 2013, 16:25)bigpaul Wrote: hmmh, you can make things go bang and your devious....not sure if thats a plus or not!Big GrinBig Grin

It is for me! Big Grin

hmmh, i think when i get to the BOL i'd better get those trip alarms wired up bloody fast, dont want anything going bang near me!Big Grin