Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grozer Avar Decorated Bow 60lbs @ 28inches
20 February 2013, 00:05,
RE: Grozer Avar Decorated Bow 60lbs @ 28inches
I got mine at a carboot for a fiver best five quid I have ever spent. My brother gota much bigger bow for £8 the free arrows wirh that fired off at an angle.so im not sure if the arrows were to light or if it hadnt been strung correctly
20 February 2013, 00:18,
(20 February 2013, 00:05)Metroyeti Wrote: I got mine at a carboot for a fiver best five quid I have ever spent. My brother gota much bigger bow for £8 the free arrows wirh that fired off at an angle.so im not sure if the arrows were to light or if it hadnt been strung correctly

A few things can cause Arrows to spray everywhere

Bad Technique
incorrectly spined Arrows
Not shooting the Arrow with the Cock fletching facing the right way (facing left for a right handed Archer)
Badly balanced or loose limbs on a takedown Bow
Warped limbs on a one piece (pretty rare to be honest with modern bows)
A Bow that is too strong to hold and aim correctly
20 February 2013, 08:37,
(19 February 2013, 15:48)Tartar Horde Wrote: Yeah Barney Handsome Bastard arnt IBig Grin
I'm trying Parcelforce for your Longbow, the parcel services seem to have a problem with it being a bow/weapon, If push comes to shove mate I will meet ya halfway or so and bring you the bow myself mate

Put in a plastic and say its a fishing rod
Failure is NOT an option
20 February 2013, 18:00,
Sometimes one Arrow is not enough, I try to be good honest I doConfused

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC-t7gKsSoo
20 February 2013, 18:08,
Why for are you wearing a towel round your head and wearing a DPM smock like a dress Smile

20 February 2013, 18:24,
(20 February 2013, 18:08)NorthernRaider Wrote: Why for are you wearing a towel round your head and wearing a DPM smock like a dress Smile

I was having an incognito momentTongue besides a good Shamag is very versatile, and seeing as i'm so ugly i'd make an onion cry I thought I was doing you all a favour. you should be gratefull it was DPM smock and not my ghillie suit hehe, or maybe I should use that for the blowpipe vidAngel