Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
when typhus,cholera &typhoid hit your neighbourhood blame the govt.
21 February 2013, 16:20,
when typhus,cholera &typhoid hit your neighbourhood blame the govt.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/when-typh...ent_022013
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 February 2013, 16:48,
RE: when typhus,cholera &typhoid hit your neighbourhood blame the govt.
I got 404

If a group of random citizens from all over the UK can see it coming, TPTB can certainly see the mother of all shit storms brewing over the horizons. If any are still around long enough to bump into survivors, they will face some very difficult questions.
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
21 February 2013, 17:42,
(21 February 2013, 16:48)Tibbs735 Wrote: If a group of random citizens from all over the UK can see it coming, TPTB can certainly see the mother of all shit storms brewing over the horizons. If any are still around long enough to bump into survivors, they will face some very difficult questions.

i think you'll find post SHTF it'll be well past questions!!Big GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 February 2013, 17:49,
I got 404 as well!
Respect existence or expect resistance!
21 February 2013, 17:56,
(21 February 2013, 17:49)Ghost Wrote: I got 404 as well!
i typed it EXACTLY as it was shown, go onto : http://www.dailysheeple.com and scroll down until you find the title.