Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the anatomy of a breakdown.
21 February 2013, 16:02,
the anatomy of a breakdown.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/the-anato...own_022013
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 February 2013, 18:24,
RE: the anatomy of a breakdown.
Nice read, thanks. I've been talking more and more to my mum so she realises the importance of being prepared and informed, and things like this which talk about events that have already happened (rather than talking about, for example, an EMP or Quaddafi & the gold dinar) makes it easier to accept, well she can't deny it or argue against quotes and facts from such recent events.
21 February 2013, 19:21,
We talk about TEOTWAWKI and people look at you like you are crazy.

When you talk about disasters like Katrina some people still do so. Hell, I bet there are people in NO who still thionk the government did well. However, some people, those we can help get their eyes opened.

Spread these stories but it won't make that much difference I'm afraid.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
22 February 2013, 10:07,
if it makes just ONE person keep more than just 3 days worth of food at home then its a start. same as the horsemeat scare, if that just makes one person think about what their eating then thats a start!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.