• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
£1.00 For a home in Liverpool
21 February 2013, 18:10,
£1.00 For a home in Liverpool
http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/homes-l...12649.html

A home for £1.00 in Glorious Liverpool.
Get 'em while they're hot!!
Respect existence or expect resistance!
21 February 2013, 18:14, (This post was last modified: 21 February 2013, 18:16 by bigpaul.)
RE: £1.00 For a home in Liverpool
who the heck wants to live in Liverpool, i want to stay out the the cities not go and live in one! i expect you cant buy one, do it up and then sell it, i expect you've got to live in it for X years before you can sell it on, and the housing market is pretty flat at the moment.

just reread it, you've got to live in them for 5 years and you cant sub let!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 February 2013, 18:23,
Ditto Liverpool like my home city of Middlesbrough is not worth a quid.

21 February 2013, 19:17,
It wasn't that long ago they evicted people from their homes to build a new society as part of Prescotts housing solution. Then no sooner were they out than they ran out of money and just left them.

People will buy these as their first steps on the housing ladder.

Oh and they will be handy for growing weed as well.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
21 February 2013, 19:25,
If they were in newcastle I would get one, sick of renting
21 February 2013, 21:11,
They will be snatched up in no time, it might not be a good place to live from our point of view,.. but many Liverpudlions are going to be queuing for them
A major part of survival is invisibility.
22 February 2013, 07:37,
There are 20 up for sale, and you have to apply to get one. Got to live there for 5 years, and are legally obliged to renovate them! Kind of a crumby deal unless you're a tradesman.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
22 February 2013, 07:46,
I'd buy one !! Imagine all the stuff you could 'hide' within it as you did it up ,all those vacant wall spaces and false cupboards. Mmmmm.
Respect existence or expect resistance!
22 February 2013, 10:15,
yeah, but just imagine trying to Bug Out from Liverpool WTSHTF!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
22 February 2013, 10:21,
That's a pretty good deal if you're a builder / carpenter. Too many regulations though, and having to keep hold of it for 5 years, not sub-letting is a bit shit. I suppose you could do them up then just secure it and lock 'em up and wait the 5 years before selling it.