Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK loses credit rating
24 February 2013, 07:52,
RE: UK loses credit rating
Our Credit Rating would have gone long ago, if the Labour Party had been in power. Benefits would have been increased, Taxes would have escalated, and borrowing would have increased. Working people would have been worse off but those who have never worked would have been given more benefits. The British Soviets would have arrived. Kenneth Eames.
24 February 2013, 09:39,
I came across a very interesting/disturbing item on the net a while ago which gives thought to the premise that the current state of affairs may not be all that we are led to believe by the media etc.etc..
If you have the time/inclination google freedom-school.com/truth/Silent_Weapons.htm#Eight#Eight
As far as the downgrade goes this was fairly inevitable as was the response from the two major political parties. Make of it what you will but if you have any powder left - keep it dry.
24 February 2013, 10:17,
(23 February 2013, 20:50)Highlander Wrote: Did you know that out of the 30 members of the government 28 of them are millionaires?

Landlords. I know a lot of landlords, and some VERY high income ones (the wealthiest private landlord in the UK included). I've been told the largest amount of cash in one room at a time, in regards to property, if when parlament meets. Why do you think the laws during labour massively favoured the landlord and rental market. Here's some more fun....have those laws increased the rental market's income? YES. Have home buyers been pushed out of the market? YES. Are landlords some of a select group that are able to buy low cost homes (£230'000 or lower)? YES. Do people on the property ladder buy second homes? YES...if they're landlords haha.

Why do you think I want to trade my silver and other PM's in for property when the market flips? Because the laws allow me to make the most tax free money in those circumstances!!!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin