Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what happens next?
23 February 2013, 23:05,
RE: So what happens next?
Ok i accept i may have made an error of judgement. Northernraider i shall hense forth call you Spock since your the sencible one and you may address me as anything as long as it has 2 sylables in it. May it be noted that we have kissed and made up
24 February 2013, 03:27,
Billy is gone. Don't leave any messages for him here.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
24 February 2013, 10:45,
seems like a canny drug he was on :-)
24 February 2013, 11:54,
(23 February 2013, 21:22)grumpy old man Wrote: we can prep all we want but the long term survival will be down to luck.

Correct in one way but it isn't the be all and end all. It is a large part though.

By prepping you adjust luck in your favour. Sure the fallout could land on your house, the Patient Zero could be a neighbour or the band of bikers sets up residence next door. All we can do is look at the risks and reduce them as much as possible.

Remember that at 14,000,000 to one the lottery is still being won almost every week.

Sometimes you can do everything right but still fail.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
24 February 2013, 12:13, (This post was last modified: 24 February 2013, 12:14 by Prepper1.)
Im ok if a gang of bikers sets up nearby, I'll fix their bikes....

I can be a bikers moll....TongueTongueTongue
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
24 February 2013, 12:15,
Bikers or Hells Angels, not a problem i'm known to most chapters in Devon and Cornwall!!Big GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 February 2013, 12:16, (This post was last modified: 24 February 2013, 12:18 by Prepper1.)
my main learning curve was fixing bikes then I graduated to cars, trucks etc...

Now I can fix anything... mu hu ha ha mu hu ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
24 February 2013, 12:52,
I think being called a "conspiracy nut" is abit naughty ! i know i have certain beleifs about UFOs and the NWO.....but dont tar everyone with the same brush .....this "Billy" member is entitled to his opinions...even though giving exact dates is interesting (as i mark that date on the kitchen calendar),posting warning kinda stuff is what members do..isnt it ?.im not an expert on quakes either....i know what i like to beleive in....conspiracy fact/theorie. i dont go to church or beleive in a god who lives in heaven, i know on this earth dark forces are at work and amongst us....BUT i dont say its the Devil/Satan..............i dont call someone who wears a cross/crucifix a jesus nut or bible basher....because the person they know as Jesus cud well be an Alien/space traveller.!!!! but thats fuck all to do with the NM faultline is itBig Grin and as "Dirty Harry" said "opinions are like assholes........everybodys got one". thats all for now.Undecided