Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what happens next?
23 February 2013, 21:31,
RE: So what happens next?
(23 February 2013, 21:28)MaryN Wrote: There was a tsunami near the Solomon Islands earlier this month. Is that what you are looking for?

I'm looking for the info about the increased vulvanism Billy reports, I think the Solomons quake is listed as the last item on the chart I posted. Its the increase in vulcanism and Billys warning of a mega event around April I'm looking for info on.

23 February 2013, 21:32,
(23 February 2013, 21:31)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(23 February 2013, 21:28)MaryN Wrote: There was a tsunami near the Solomon Islands earlier this month. Is that what you are looking for?

I'm looking for the info about the increased vulvanism Billy reports, I think the Solomons quake is listed as the last item on the chart I posted. Its the increase in vulcanism and Billys warning of a mega event around April I'm looking for info on.

Do you mean the megaquake prophecy for April 2013?
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
23 February 2013, 21:34,
(23 February 2013, 21:32)MaryN Wrote:
(23 February 2013, 21:31)NorthernRaider Wrote:

Do you mean the megaquake prophecy for April 2013?

I guess so Mega quake prophecy eh? I'll search for that thanks .

23 February 2013, 21:35,
No but every large quake for the last few years have 188 days between them and April 2nd give or take 40hrs either way is when the next one is due
23 February 2013, 21:39,
Oh I found it, its a prophecy not a scientific report the conspiracy dept reckons the New Madrid fault in the middle of the US is going to let go, last time it went it changed the direction the Mississippi flowed for a while.
http://www.kousskoussklan.com/megaquake-...ult-blows/

Nothing on the USGS or BGS sites though.

23 February 2013, 21:43, (This post was last modified: 23 February 2013, 21:47 by Billy.)
When the New Madrid Fault ajusts Europe will have a Tsunimi between 200/300 ft high. We have had them before but not like the one that is comming. 1706 Tsunimi stright up the Bristol channel

Try hummingbird027 channel on youtube click on Nibiru is comming should be top right then you will understand why we dont have long
23 February 2013, 21:48, (This post was last modified: 23 February 2013, 21:49 by NorthernRaider.)
(23 February 2013, 21:43)Billy Wrote: When the New Madrid Fault ajusts Europe will have a Tsunimi between 200/300 ft high. We have had them before but not like the one that is comming. 1706 Tsunimi stright up the Bristol channel

Erm NO, the NM fault is a lateral shifting fault and most of the NM fault is in the middle of the united states many miles from the sea, at worst a tsunami would affect the Gulf of Mexico.

the 1706 Tsunami was caused by an undersea landslide not a quake.

And its the Volcano on Grand Canaria that has the massive tsunami risk for north west europe it is forcast to create tsunamis up to 600 ft in height in certain locations and 50 meters tsunamis in others

(23 February 2013, 21:43)Billy Wrote: When the New Madrid Fault ajusts Europe will have a Tsunimi between 200/300 ft high. We have had them before but not like the one that is comming. 1706 Tsunimi stright up the Bristol channel

Try hummingbird027 channel on youtube click on Nibiru is comming should be top right then you will understand why we dont have long

You are as daft as the other conspiracy nuts on here, I'm going to ignore you.

23 February 2013, 21:49,
Gosh! I wonder if Bristol knows!
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
23 February 2013, 21:52, (This post was last modified: 23 February 2013, 22:14 by Billy.)
Can i have that in writing

Northenruder you have been flushed out as a disinfo agent

This goventment seems to have most people just where they want them hiding in cuboards. What do you think the government will do when tshtf ? the government is just like a computor give it too much info and it will shut down. Stop hiding and start making plans dont live in the dark like them its degrading. When the New Madrid ajusts then the Atlantic will widen thats when we will get the Tsunimi. It has been mentioned to me that June is a likely month for this to happen, come on act like humans, be kind, be generous, share information, help those who want it and ignore those who cannot be bothered. Its people who are prepared most likely to survive so we have to set the bench mark for the future. Look at yourself in the mirrow are you proud ? because i know dam well i am
23 February 2013, 22:52, (This post was last modified: 23 February 2013, 22:54 by Straight Shooter.)
Welcome to the club billy ......however as the protocol demands...you have to sit on the naughty chair for 1 hour and look at the wall......just like the other 73 in here with us....but like it or not NR is a good egg ...besides he most always makes the most sense..and is thorough ....washing mouth out with soapy water right now !

most nights before i lay my head i sing what have a got to do to make you love me ....elton john......this helps