Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Must view: Drones
26 February 2013, 22:50,
RE: Must view: Drones
(26 February 2013, 12:29)bigpaul Wrote:
(26 February 2013, 12:25)cryingfreeman Wrote: But in my original post I was thinking more along the lines of the rebuilding / recovery phase on down the line... When a new scary world might emerge.
i dont think we need worry about "special " units especially down the line CF, i think it will have gone too far by then, ANY service personnel that are left are going to be more concerned about their families especially if they arent being paid.

(26 February 2013, 12:28)Tigs Wrote: the government would have very little to do with planning for any type of shtf in this country really , after all governments change . shtf would be planned for by cobra, cobra was given the remit for shtf scenarios in the late 80's , the problem is that anything they came up with was based on personnel numbers before the cuts !( military (inc reserves ), police, fire fighter, paramedic, nhs etc all cut in numbers) any attempt to put into place the plans they came up with prior to the cuts would be unworkable .
with 7 million+ in Londonistan alone TPTB would have enough of a problem there(especially if the "ethnics" kick off-which they are BOUND to do) the rest of the country would have to go it alone.
i think govmnt would have lot more things to concern than just watching crowd from RC flying platforms in case of real domestic disaster.
i mean who has so much resources just to keep somebody to watch to some group of people or even trying to eliminate them in times like this?
how would you keep operators of crafts like these doing they jobs in time of turmoils? those operators have families too, and who of them want to spend their time in the RC operating units when all the other of their neighbors would loot local malls at that same time?

and then there is the moral issue.
in the times of the american revolution the snipers were considered as immoral way of warfare.
i think nowadays the attack jet planes pilots have to admit a lot of the moral guilt of the collateral casualties.
even more i think the RC planes operators! one could call them a cowards who hide themselves thousands of miles away from the action place mostly to fight for some selfish and obscure economic reasons of his/hers country.