Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hi from Consett
27 February 2013, 12:25,
RE: Hi from Consett
hello and welcome, from deepest Devon.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 February 2013, 17:09,
Hello from East Yorkshire.
27 February 2013, 17:22,
Alrite Mate , good that your from Consett ....we had frost on our car this morning so wud I be right in assuming you wudda sledged to work ?? Lol I'm from Durham area ! Hmm crossbow shooter eh !! This is the best forum in my opinion on prepping so welcome aboard marra !
27 February 2013, 19:28,
(27 February 2013, 17:22)RoadWarrior Wrote: Alrite Mate , good that your from Consett ....we had frost on our car this morning so wud I be right in assuming you wudda sledged to work ?? Lol I'm from Durham area ! Hmm crossbow shooter eh !! This is the best forum in my opinion on prepping so welcome aboard marra !

Thank's for the very warm welcome everyone .Actually it wasn't too bad this morning RoadWarrior,definately better than last week when i had to dig the van out.Though that's nowt new in the frozen northWink
11 April 2013, 08:33,
Welcome from Tyneside.

Where do you shoot clay pidgeon, I reckon there is a chance we would recognise each other.
11 April 2013, 11:39,
Hello and welcome from Eastern Londonistan.
There are some really great folks on here and you will find lots of help from them.
Prepper Kid: when will the sheeple wake up to the reality?
Prepper Parent: When it is too late to begin prepping for it.
14 April 2013, 07:47,
(11 April 2013, 08:33)BDG Wrote: Welcome from Tyneside.

Where do you shoot clay pidgeon, I reckon there is a chance we would recognise each other.

Hi BDG, I shoot at Steve Smiths over at Dinnington
14 April 2013, 14:45,
easy now-welcome from the s east.
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
14 April 2013, 18:01,
Ane a warm welcome from Deep East Texas, y'all!
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
15 April 2013, 06:41,
welcome to the forum