Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Master Kassai Lajos
28 February 2013, 18:06,
RE: The Master Kassai Lajos
(28 February 2013, 17:50)bigpaul Wrote:
(28 February 2013, 17:40)Tartar Horde Wrote:
(28 February 2013, 17:33)bigpaul Wrote: nice bow but i wouldnt call it "short" by any stretch of the imagination.

Maybe not BP, but everybody else does.

i've got a couple of" short" bows- about 3 ft long, that bow on the clip looks about the size of my "Jaques" type longbow.

Most of the Kassai bows fall in the range of 50-54 inches strung, My Grozer Avar Bow comes in at 54 inches strung. The Scythian, Persian and Turkish bows are around 45 inches when strung.
28 February 2013, 18:11,
my blue bow is 55 inches long, the other one is 60inches.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
28 February 2013, 18:16,
I still fancy a 34 inch long Compound Smile

28 February 2013, 18:25,
(28 February 2013, 18:16)NorthernRaider Wrote: I still fancy a 34 inch long Compound Smile
If that's what you want mate get one, you shoot best with what you are happiest with. I am not a fan of compounds as you know, but it would be a very foolish traditional archer who does not recognise the benefits of using a compound bow, and the accuracy they are capable of.
28 February 2013, 18:28,
I like compounds but know and accept they have a much shorter working life and are more more of a pig to maintain, thats why I want a 48 inch Korean bow or two when funds allow.

28 February 2013, 23:59,
A lot of bows look to complicated for me, that why I went for a cross bow,.. but I will look for a simple one sometime.

That first guy was absolutely ace, he must have been doing that since he was old enough to walk
A major part of survival is invisibility.
1 March 2013, 10:43,
(28 February 2013, 23:59)Highlander Wrote: A lot of bows look to complicated for me, that why I went for a cross bow,.. but I will look for a simple one sometime.

That first guy was absolutely ace, he must have been doing that since he was old enough to walk
The hardest part is knocking the arrow without looking in one smooth motion, you have to practise hundreds of times a day just that one move. At first standing still, then walking, then jogging/running, and finally on the horse. You have to time your shot so when you shoot the horses feet are all off the ground when cantering or galloping.
2 March 2013, 10:20,
Never seen archery at that level, I want him as my bodygaurd when the shtf, archery rapid fire Big Grin
2 March 2013, 11:19,
(2 March 2013, 10:20)Metroyeti Wrote: Never seen archery at that level, I want him as my bodygaurd when the shtf, archery rapid fire Big Grin
Now imagine tens of thousands of them all being able to do that, and shooting at youSad
2 March 2013, 11:45,
Channel 4 show utopia one of the characters said gengis khan was the greatest man to ever live, as the world would be even more over populated without him.