Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from teeside
28 February 2013, 22:27,
RE: Hello from teeside
Hello and welcome from south wales
28 February 2013, 22:33, (This post was last modified: 28 February 2013, 22:34 by Highlander.)
Welcome to the forum Luci from the Scottish Highlands.

Well, you have a plan, and no matter what that plan is right now, its a better plan than many people out there are ever going to put together.

You are thinking alone similar lines to us,.. its easy to get carried away with prepping, it can take over peoples lives if they let it,..yet until something happens we have to live a normal life too, we also plan on staying put when tshtf, and try and live life as normal as possible.

Roughly where abouts in the country are you?
A major part of survival is invisibility.
28 February 2013, 23:01, (This post was last modified: 28 February 2013, 23:07 by Luci_ferson.)
(28 February 2013, 22:33)Highlander Wrote: Welcome to the forum Luci from the Scottish Highlands.

Well, you have a plan, and no matter what that plan is right now, its a better plan than many people out there are ever going to put together.

You are thinking alone similar lines to us,.. its easy to get carried away with prepping, it can take over peoples lives if they let it,..yet until something happens we have to live a normal life too, we also plan on staying put when tshtf, and try and live life as normal as possible.

Roughly where abouts in the country are you?

right on the north coast between middlesborough and newcastle.

Luckily I cant get too carried away with prepping as if i do too much at once my misses starts to get worried.
Im not much of a people person, so left comms till last because to get the best info meant actually talking to people.
Talking to people isnt one of my greatest skills .
It seems like it was perfect timing anyway as a few of you have done a lot of the hard work for me.
although I could have been a lot better prepped a lot sooner if id found this website sooner, but its better late than never.

funnily enough my first plan was to grab the wife and kids and run off up to scotland and hide in a glen somewhere.
but that was a crap plan so it had to be rewritten lol
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
28 February 2013, 23:10,
(28 February 2013, 23:01)Luci_ferson Wrote: Luckily I cant get too carried away with prepping as if i do too much at once my misses starts to get worried.
Im not much of a people person, so left comms till last because to get the best info meant actually talking to people.
Talking to people isnt one of my greatest skills .
It seems like it was perfect timing anyway as a few of you have done a lot of the hard work for me.
although I could have been a lot better prepped a lot sooner if id found this website sooner, but its better late than never.

Arrrh, you are going to have to try and get her on-board with you, I am lucky, my wife is `Bracken`also on site, and we prep together, I know that not everyone is so lucky

I am sure she will be in to welcome you at some point, though I doubt it will be tonight,..shhhh something on the telly...
A major part of survival is invisibility.
28 February 2013, 23:22,
Hello and welcome
Failure is NOT an option
28 February 2013, 23:47,
Hello and welcome from londonistan
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
1 March 2013, 09:22,
my missus is on board sort of highlander.
shes watched me prepping since 2006 and she understands why i do it.
but if i do too much in one go she gets worried because she thinks im doing more because ive noticed something in the news.
its a very long story .
the closer I get to being fully prepped the more she thinks something must be imminent.
explaining to her its just a back up plan is difficult,
she knows im lazey and never do anything without reason, lol
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
1 March 2013, 10:48,
Welcome from newcastle
1 March 2013, 11:53,
greetings and welcome from Northumberland
1 March 2013, 14:34,
(1 March 2013, 10:48)Metroyeti Wrote: Welcome from newcastle