Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NORTH EAST MEETING SUN 7th April 2013
2 March 2013, 10:20,
NORTH EAST MEETING SUN 7th April 2013
Okay, trying to get a meet for all us Northerners going ! Sunday 7th April is the date i wanna try for....giving my fellow Preppers a good notice (imo). its gonna be in the Durham area this time ,but want to say that for you lot without cars etc..there are very cheap return train tickets on a Sunday for under £7.00...newcastle to durham and back !! trains every 20 mins i think...and only 15mins A to B !! so if you can get to Newcastle Central station its a piece of piss !....right thats said. Im once again thinking afternoon about 2.30pm roughly , i can meet any of you at the train station if your unfamiliar with Durham, theres plenty of places to sit ,talk,snack inside or walk by the riverside..or whatever the group suggests. LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN GUYS.! cheers RW
2 March 2013, 11:07, (This post was last modified: 2 March 2013, 11:14 by Luci_ferson.)
RE: NORTH EAST MEETING SUN 7th April 2013
Sadly im very interested but unable to make it.
weekends are pretty much set asside for kiddie time. ive got 3 of them
I noticed you have already had a successful RV which is excellent so hope this one is bigger and better.
If any of you are ever interested in an overnight camp session maybe even 2 nights, I know an excellent place that lets you camp for free and they even mow a large field especially for it.
however they sadly only allow famillys not groups of adult or teen males.
its attached to a bird reserve and got an extremely large adventure playground and rock climbing facilitys etc. (even got a bmx track)
we camped there 2 years ago for 3 nights and spent the days making and throwing french arrows so I assume they have no problems with controlled weapons practice. (we didnt ask) although they wouldnt allow air rifles.
It was originally an iron age fort and they hold courses all year round in usefull skills like building roundhouses orienteering courses etc.
If its any use to you guys at some time in the future let me know and il contact them and find out all the rules.

its also within walking distance of a few farms where a few locals have permission to shoot. maybe the farmers could give us permission too (never know till you ask)

and for those who cant be bothered to carry too much.
we got pizza delivered from a local takeaway one night. weird as hell getting pizza delivered to a tent but the kids loved it lol

maybe a few of you just want to test out your bugout kit
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
2 March 2013, 11:53,
Thanks for the thought Luci, but the FIRST step in most preppers minds is to have a face to face meeting with eachother, in a place accessable for a cuppa etc....sorta blind date..you never know what they look like or if they actually turn up or spotted you and said fuck that he looks a nutter !! kinda thing ...this way after a said meeting took place ,you decide wether to keep intouch only via this forum OR you will be able to work in some prepper way with him/her !!! and have each others mutual respect and even build a trustfull relation ship ...for whatever happens in the future !! ive got 3 boys, the missus has her hobbies etc, i work full time doing 3 shifts and can honestly say that im mentally exhausted when i come back home...that tired i cant be arsed to "pop a can of lager" open even !!! but if i dont make the effort personally and motivate myself to do perpping related stuff then i may aswell put the blinkers back on myself and pretend that the world is a good place for me and my family....and forget that theTPTB are nasty ,devious motherfuckers that are trying to de-populate the globe ....in anyway shape or form !!! im at the moment ONLY working to prep for my small family...BUT know i need help from people i may meet out in the real/prepper world that i can help /rely on.....and TRUST ? i think for starters RVs in public/sheeple spots are the first step. cheers RW
2 March 2013, 18:39, (This post was last modified: 2 March 2013, 19:34 by Luci_ferson.)
totally agree with you on the need to get to know eachother first.
and a cup of tea in good surroundings is always the best way for that.
i noticed a few of you had already had an RV so are slowly getting to know eachother already which is excellent, and I hope il be able to make it to the next one, (sadly cant in april as im doing a lot of building work that is essential to my plans.)
which was why I described the place and why I said if you ever needed it in the future.
It also has a day centre that has a small cafe and toilet facilitys however these close at around 5pm.

I fully understand that none of you know me from adam, and that trust isnt something that comes easy etc.
Only time can build that .
Time is something I Value highly
Lets Hope we all have enough of it to get the projects finished that were relying on to keep us alive.

as for nutters ive been convinced I was a member of the nutters club since 2006.
Wasnt untill I came here that I realised I wasnt.
people like yourself were also seeing what the rest of the population seems to miss.
the best comfort ive had since 2006 has been coming here and realising there was others with the same thoughts.
I used to worry that i was insane, now It dont bother me,
If im insane then that means im also wrong about the state of the world , so id be happily wrong and happily insane lol

I dont think my beliefs are actually too far from yours.
they will obviously be a little different as weve lived different lives and seen different things.
but for the whole they seem to be very much the same.

read my blog and you will see what I mean.

http://through-my-eyes-by-luci-ferson.webnode.com/blog/

obviously you wont agree with it all , but the overall result arrives at same conclusion, tptb are our greatest risk.

only difference I can make out between our beliefs is that you think theyre doing it all deliberately.
and I think they have simply lost control and lost the plot so theyre all grabbing what they can before it collapses cos none of them have a clue how to regain control.
they dont even know how they lost it.

most of them still havent realised.
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson