Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
contagion and social distancing.
4 March 2013, 13:30,
RE: contagion and social distancing.
If a pandemic happened were all doomed most people spit, sneeze, cough and never wash there hands, combine that with overcrowding and its a recipe for disaster.
4 March 2013, 13:58,
[quote='Digger' pid='48267' dateline='1362399104')

Maybe not. City sheeple view of the countryside is driven by the warm friendly and sanitised visions they get from TV. Those with the means and wherewithal to see that something needs to be done, will certainly head for the countryside, thinking they will have a warm welcome, that it is full of food, and littered with quaint little cottages that are just waiting for them.
[/quote]

What "emmerdale" you mean!Tongue and the "quaint little cottages" are all on my resourses map. the nearest cities to me are 30 and 40 miles away, between me and both cities is Dartmoor and many large towns where any refugees will be picked off very quickly by the inhabitants. thats if the sheeple have any fuel for their vehicles....as we all know sheeple let their tanks run dry before they fill up so that is doubtful, any average sheeple walking wont get further than 10 or 15 miles max before they collapse.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 March 2013, 14:07,
Oh works at a garage, a man tried to fill a milk bottle with petrol, after him arguing with her when she refused the sale he buaght a jerrycan, he put a few quids worth in complaining he just ran out and broke down nearby about 5minutes later he comes back and "fills" his car with the grandsum of £10 worth of fuel. My girlfriend suggested that might have been the reason he ran out in the first place. I wouldnt worry to much about us city folk landing on your doorstep to much.
4 March 2013, 14:13,
(4 March 2013, 14:07)Metroyeti Wrote: Oh works at a garage, a man tried to fill a milk bottle with petrol, after him arguing with her when she refused the sale he buaght a jerrycan, he put a few quids worth in complaining he just ran out and broke down nearby about 5minutes later he comes back and "fills" his car with the grandsum of £10 worth of fuel. My girlfriend suggested that might have been the reason he ran out in the first place. I wouldnt worry to much about us city folk landing on your doorstep to much.

that is my point exactly, the times i see sheeple putting a tenners worth in their tank. i dont let my tank go below half before refilling, years ago long long before i was a prepper, i let my tank run dry, got some fuel and because the act of putting in the fuel had sturred up all the crud in the bottom of the tank i had one helleva job starting it, did eventually, and from that day to now have never let my tank run dry.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.