Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Handcrafted bushcraft knife
23 March 2013, 16:51,
RE: Handcrafted bushcraft knife
Ok the first of the Northumbriman Handmade Bushcrafters is ready to go!

Its a Lefthanded single Skandi ground, high carbon steel blade. Full tang with hardwood scales. It is coming with a cordura sheath with belt loop and firestick holder (firestick not included).

I will point out that the reason I started making these knives was because I am ambi-dextrous but prefer my left hand for bushcraft knife use. I wanted a good quality bushcrafter but could not find one I liked at a reasonable cost anywhere. In particular left handed knives were ridiculously hard to find. So I made my own!

Its been through a lot over the past 18months and has never let me down. Everyone who has seen it in action has been impressed and wanted one. So here we go.

The demo video for it is being uploaded to youtube at the moment. The vid is in two parts and shows the knife in use being tested. look for it under Northumbriman123 on youtube to see all my current videos. The direct link to vid 1 is : http://youtu.be/iA7bCqos9f4 but it may not have uploaded until later tonight!

I am asking £50.00 for the knife plus P&P which will depend on where it needs to go.

First come first serve on this one but there will be more to follow so don't worry!

Northumbriman.
An old scout is full of rescource, that is he can find a way out of any difficulty or discomfort. (Lord Robert Baden Powell)
23 March 2013, 18:44,
Ok the first part of the Bushcraft knife demo is up and the second part is loading now : http://youtu.be/GfupLRa-jsQ
An old scout is full of rescource, that is he can find a way out of any difficulty or discomfort. (Lord Robert Baden Powell)
25 March 2013, 19:13,
if i was only left handed Sad
25 March 2013, 19:17,
(25 March 2013, 19:13)Binnie Wrote: if i was only left handed Sad

Don't worry binnie more to follow and there will be right handed ones aplenty!
25 March 2013, 19:20,
Glad to see someones catering for the devils own, cash is tight at the minute other wise I would be interested.
25 March 2013, 19:51,
(25 March 2013, 19:20)Metroyeti Wrote: Glad to see someones catering for the devils own, cash is tight at the minute other wise I would be interested.

Don't worry I am not going anywhere and I intend to keep making them so when you are ready let me know and a devils own bushcrafter will be made just for you lol
26 March 2013, 02:01,
As for me I am right handed as are my people for whom I am prepping.
I intend to get a few of the smaller two knives you made.
Please could you drop me a PM and we talk from there?

Thanks much and sterling work, Sir!
Prepper Kid: when will the sheeple wake up to the reality?
Prepper Parent: When it is too late to begin prepping for it.
27 March 2013, 14:13, (This post was last modified: 27 March 2013, 14:15 by Titsonafish.)
I'm also very interested. I like the second one in your first vid. I'm right handed BTW.

This vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKVkyWvwh...e=youtu.be
Mar sin leat
27 March 2013, 17:04,
Bollox!!

I had the money put aside...and then guess what??? A parking fine.. £45.00 !!!! arse arse arse!
Sods law, If the offer is still on next month then I may be in a position to get one. But for now I'm strapped!
Respect existence or expect resistance!
27 March 2013, 17:29, (This post was last modified: 27 March 2013, 17:33 by Binnie.)
totally unrelated to the knife thread, who issued the parking fine?

local council or a private company?

if its a local council then pay early for a discount!!!

if its a private company like Town and County Parking, just ignore it, it'll go away

see http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/show...?t=3682835 for more details

FIGHT THE POWER!!